-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rbdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Contact seller
Buddy of mine scored a 68 Superbee 383 4 spd b3 blue white stripes,needs a complete drivetrain preferably date coded 383 and 4 spd stuff,and a bench seat for a 68 b body..any help locating said parts would be appreciated,also date correct HP manifolds and a crossmember...and a deck lid[trunk] has to be for a 68 off a coronet would work,69 wont work....thanks...

I have a fender,flat hoods,doors,grille,tail lights,top of door and 1/4 chrome,dash frame,heater box,lower dash pads,glove box doors,and other small parts.

Thanks I will let him know,mainly the list is the 383 and a 4sp set-up,a bench seat and a trunk deck,and a crossmember...his rallye dash is intact and rest of car is 99% rustfree,but its good to know someone with some parts for this car,thanks for responding,trying to help a buddy out...

68 preferably,I guess it would be 67 date,not sure of month,he may be interested in what you have,so whats up on it and how complete..etc.

Thanks Dallas...guess the trk deck is gonna be the hardest to find being 1 yr only coronet/superbee,and it is a post car also and he needs rear sideglass for it too..

PM my brother, member "blu340dart". He has a 68 383hp short block that may be date correct!! Geof

You might want to join up with our sister site "For B Bodies .com" also if the guys here can't help. Looks like you have success already! tmm

Already a b-bodyonly member,and all the help you can get is what it takes to find some things like this...and it's the dr side rear glass he needs for it but must be a post car...thanks to you all for your help...

I know we're not supposed to comment here in the sale section, but...what the hell. If your buddy can save the trunk lid he's got, he should. The 68 lid is next to impossible to find in good shape and sell for upwards of $400 when you get a good one. That ledge along the top is a rust monster!

I know we're not supposed to comment here in the sale section, but...what the hell. If your buddy can save the trunk lid he's got, he should. The 68 lid is next to impossible to find in good shape and sell for upwards of $400 when you get a good one. That ledge along the top is a rust monster!
This is the parts wanted section and you have to interact to get er done so you're alright...He does have the original trk deck but like you said the ledge is rusted,doesnt think it can be repaired,I havent seen it yet myself and I have seen a repop for 200 +shpg online yesterday US something or other,and one original for 1295.00...crazy...he's open to aftermarket but is worried about fittament,so I'm just searching all the options currently available,like I told him it will never be a numbers matching car at this point so find close dates and aftermarket panels and fly with it,if it was mine it'd get a fiberglass deck and a 440 4spd and rock n roll with it and worry about 383 and orig stuff later but it aint mine so..I am trying to help him along..want to see it back on the road since a 68 bee is not seen much nowadays,he claims there were less than 3k[like 2700] made that yr,I dont know but a 68 bee post car 383 4spd is something you dont see very often...

Saw that car's twin sister in Carlisle few years ago and FYI all 68 bee's were post cars..

Sent you a PM already but I have a complete disassembled 68 coronet, have almost the every part you need, seat is gone. I have thedeck lid and the glass, also have extra parts like tail panel,entire original rear floor pan with frame rails, roof, fenders,doors. All OE stuff no rreproduction crap.

Sent you a PM already but I have a complete disassembled 68 coronet, have almost the every part you need, seat is gone. I have thedeck lid and the glass, also have extra parts like tail panel,entire original rear floor pan with frame rails, roof, fenders,doors. All OE stuff no rreproduction crap.
Didnt recieve it,but Pm'd you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back