-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68cuda78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
. It's a 68 with a 360 auto. Motor is fresh with stock j heads. Has fiberglass fenders and hood. Body is solid has new quarters. Seats are nice but could use work on dash. Has small rearend with highway gears. Has flowmaster exhaust. Windshield has a crack in it also. I want 7500 hundred and I'm pretty firm may trade for a dart or duster. http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd518/68cuda78

How do I get photo on her from photobucket . Com or at least a link to them

use the IMG code

83861f9a.jpg

Alright guys the the first 6000 grand takes her home i need it gone come on guys.

cant believe it not one person interested in this , can someone tell me why

CUUDAK buy it from me then if you like it so much. I like the cuda but like dusters also. im really a roadrunner guy but cant seem to find in my price range. jkent looks like he has a nice duster of course the boat anchor under the hood would need to go

cant believe it not one person interested in this , can someone tell me why

Be careful asking questions like that in your for sale ad.

It will turn into a "discussion" with various opinions about your car. Some of which you might not want in your for sale ad.

From the for sale side of things, you need better and more pictures. Like some pictures of underneath the car, like inside the rear lower quarters, inside trunk with mat removed, dash picture taken from back seat...

Well i don't who says what. Everyone has their own opinion thats why we don't all have the car. As far as pics whoever is interested I will send whatever pics they . If someone is really interested instead of blowing smoke like 99% percent of people they will pm me. As far as pics of quarters they are new so no rust lol. Body is solid only needs minor attention under hood . Easy fix this a solid solid car so so what u want

Well i don't who says what. Everyone has their own opinion thats why we don't all have the car. As far as pics whoever is interested I will send whatever pics they . If someone is really interested instead of blowing smoke like 99% percent of people they will pm me. As far as pics of quarters they are new so no rust lol. Body is solid only needs minor attention under hood . Easy fix this a solid solid car so so what u want

Then show them the details displaying the solid body. Why wait for them to ask or they assume otherwise.

Take a picture of the interior with a flash and closer up.

CUUDAK buy it from me then if you like it so much. I like the cuda but like dusters also. im really a roadrunner guy but cant seem to find in my price range. jkent looks like he has a nice duster of course the boat anchor under the hood would need to go

I already have a Real "H" code. Why on earth would I want a 318 car?:toothy3:
My pops is chopn' up one of those dime a dozen Dusters as I type getting it ready for a race on 3-15-11.

Your car looks decent from what pics that have been posted but as said before, you should post underside pics. And for the price your asking you should detail the engine bay. Looks like someone was lazy and painted "Everything" under the hood!

Oh,
Before you flip out on me over this post. I am a Licensed Appraiser as well as a Professional Paint and Body tech!!!

You will be lucky to get $4500 for it in this economy!! GOOD LUCK on your sale........

If you want a ROADTOAD you might try posting it for trade on www.racingjunk.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back