Not open for further replies.

partsmonsta

Massively Over Powered And Respected
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to locate REAR WINDOW MOLDINGS for 68/69 BarraCuda Notchback.
Coupla dings okay. :D
Must be from Notchback Car.

Doesn't have to be a Complete Set, but helps.

The Owner has owned his Cuda for 15 years and has never been able to obtain the Moldings, so as you can imagine, He will be extremely Grateful.

Many thanks to all who reply.
Leads also appreciated. O:)

Attachments

• 68 Notch REAR.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 139
Can't help with the window trim but was wondering if you might know where I could find [even decent used ] wheel mouldings.

I have to advise against a incomplete set. I needed only the lower left piece to complete a mine. When it did come it was free, but the wait was nearly 13 years.

15 years and couldn't find a set? That's odd. Must be more to this story!

I have asked for the same, need only the passenger side lower for the rear window, have all the rest including a NOS lower rear drivers side. Still looking, figure I will have to buy a complete set for one piece and spin off the rest. Won't stop the car from driving though, missing one piece----------Car will kick *** without it but----------well you know-------

I have asked for the same, need only the passenger side lower for the rear window, have all the rest including a NOS lower rear drivers side. Still looking, figure I will have to buy a complete set for one piece and spin off the rest. Won't stop the car from driving though, missing one piece----------Car will kick *** without it but----------well you know-------

Curious Did that NOS piece come from a member here on the board? I Sold the two upper pieces I had for notchback a few weeks ago. Couldn't find any lowers...

Curious Did that NOS piece come from a member here on the board? I Sold the two upper pieces I had for notchback a few weeks ago. Couldn't find any lowers...

Yes, I bought it from a member of the board. Can't remember who but someone in PA I think. Cool thing was, it came with NOS clips and screws as well. Thought I was buying the entire bottom but got one side, still looking for the passenger lower though------------
DR----------:coffee2:

Yes, I bought it from a member of the board. Can't remember who but someone in PA I think. Cool thing was, it came with NOS clips and screws as well. Thought I was buying the entire bottom but got one side, still looking for the passenger lower though------------
DR----------:coffee2:

I sold it to a member on the board who lives in Pa. at Carlisle which is in Pa. I figured it was mine as there are not too many around. Glad it made it's way to car finally....

Type "Barracuda parts" in the search feature. Change "searcj entire post" to title only. There might be some help there.

spazzo602 Can't help with the window trim but was wondering if you might know where I could find [even decent used ] wheel mouldings.

HERE YA GO GUYS...ANYBODY GOT SOME WHEEL MOLDINGS for this fellow Member? :glasses7:

DR----------

Your piece is on Ebay right now for $65.

15 years and couldn't find a set? That's odd. Must be more to this story!

The Guy's in Denmark. Trips to the US are few and far between, but he's gettin closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back