-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1968340fish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
switching from flaming river manuel box to borgeson power steering need 67 or 68 cast iron style mounted small block (trw?) power steering pump and brackets in good condition will rebuild thanks all

I think that would be a saginaw oval neck pump. I have a couple here. Cap for that reservoir should have had a short sash chain tether on it. Very difficult to find separately.
If you watch rebuild videos on YouTube, notice they say/do nothing about protecting the return tube on the reservoir. I guess they need to crack one first. Hope this helps.

Pm me with email address I will get you pics this weekend. I removed it from a 67 sb notchback. Pulley turns freely, car was not running when I pulled it.

Pm me with email address I will get you pics this weekend. I removed it from a 67 sb notchback. Pulley turns freely, car was not running when I pulled it.
Sounds gothanks for reply

Last edited:
Have a complete power steering unit, came off a running 67 Cuda Convertible, 273/904 cast iron w/pump. It is all there, and complete w/all mounting bracket's and bolt's. Just let us know if you still need. Text pics, upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back