68 dart 440

-
got about 12hrs into them now and full day ahead of sanding, should be worth it when they're all done
dodgedart030.jpg

dodgedart031.jpg

dodgedart033.jpg

dodgedart032.jpg

Oh man I've never seen this thread until now!!
Those cross rams look awesome!! Where did you even get those?
This is one of the most unique Dart's I've ever seen.
Great build, I just read the whole thing.
Keep updating us Joe.

thanks, one of the my fathers friends use to race way back and he had them sitting in his garage for 20 years and didnt want them so i got them the original carbs and air cleaners all for $200!i sold the carbs and air cleaners already and made my money back 3 times

the car is out for glass, kind of made me nervous where we had to bring it at my father's friends shop. hes a great guy just where his shop is located isnt a very good place to be dropping off your baby and leaving it there for a few days, but so far so good. also brought the motor to the machine shop, hopefully getting the car back sometime earlier this week, up to about mid 20's for hours on the intakes and still got a decent amount left. pics soon to come

I somehow missed this thread too. Really outstanding work! Project is coming together beautifully with a lot of nice, unique touches.

Awesome job your doing here. Love the dash, and the mix of 'old school' and hi-tech. Really something different, and I mean that in a GOOD way!

That green POP's. Great color!

Ken
aka Dread Pirate Kermit

Awesome job your doing here. Love the dash, and the mix of 'old school' and hi-tech. Really something different, and I mean that in a GOOD way!

That green POP's. Great color!

Ken
aka Dread Pirate Kermit

Super Nice build up thread.

You do good work!

Keep up the progress/pics!

Fantastic work!

This is just about the most awesome build I've seen.

Consider me a fan. =D>

well brought all the stuff to the machine shop today, comp cam steel roller rockers and wiseco flat top forged pistons came in. car is still not home the glass guy broke the driver side window and has to order a new one and wait for it. i miss my car being home and safe :(

well brought all the stuff to the machine shop today, comp cam steel roller rockers and wiseco flat top forged pistons came in. car is still not home the glass guy broke the driver side window and has to order a new one and wait for it. i miss my car being home and safe :(

I know how you feel , I took my Dart to the body shop because the paint under the hood had flaked off in several areas. They repainted the interior of the hood and when they put the hood back on they chipped the paint on the edge of the cowl panel in two areas. I was so pissed, now I have to take it back again. I sure like the car home.

ya its not easy leaving your car somewhere out of your hands, plus the area of where my car is isnt the safest neighbor"hood", im stressing out, im going to be bald before i turn 20 haha

looks like another "like father, like son" deal.welcome to the site.you gonna like it. long runners=awesome torque, this thing should be a tire roaster!look at all the goodies there too. mmmmm-mmmmm-good.

Jesus, I was looking at this thread quite a while back. But I have not seen it for a while. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! I've seen a lot of cool cars in my day, but this one has got to take the cake. This is just AWESOME!!!!!

-
Back