68 dart boot trim needed

-

Caxey1

Reaction score
Hello: I am in need of a 67, 68, 69 dart boot trim with snaps. diagrams manuals pictures also needed. I am working on a 1968 dart conv somebody lost all or most of trim long before I ever saw this car. Soooo I need some help if anyone can offer something, please post or message me even better. Thanks caxey1

I just picked up a bunch of Stainless trim for the darts, I may not have all three. Will let you know either way.

I looked at this car again today. some of the trim is still with the car. Missing boot trim is right and left quarter glass "S" pieces and one right quarter stainless. Also need a tail panel for 68 dart GTS. Thanks any help is great!

That is good that you have most of the pieces. I do have one quarter window trim. Which side do you need. I also have lots of the stainless trim that the doglegs attach to (top of door and quarter)

I need the right side quarter window trim 1968 dart convertible boot trim. This dart has the transition pieces with top door edge stainless. I learn a little more with every car. Can you help? I can send photos of the other side (not needed) or the right side missing needed. Please advise. Thanks caxey1

I need the front winshield bottom stainless does anyone have that?
FOR A 1969 DART VERT

I need the right side quarter window trim 1968 dart convertible boot trim. This dart has the transition pieces with top door edge stainless. I learn a little more with every car. Can you help? I can send photos of the other side (not needed) or the right side missing needed. Please advise. Thanks caxey1

I will check it with my car and let you know if I have the correct one for you.

I tried to find good used front transition moldings. I ended up buying a set from layson's. Very good quality. I have almost a complete set of trim. The rear transition moldings (corners) were just rechromed. Not show quality, but nice driver quality. Some pitting still there. I do not have a matching pair of front transition moldings. Both are for the type that has chrome along top of quarter and door. Both have been rechromed. Layson's sells the snaps. I have them if you want them. The clips that the snaps screw into are listed in Layson's, but are back ordered. I do not have them. They also sell the front transition moldings for about $180.00. The rear transition mouldings were back ordered last I checked. I would like to get $350.00 for everything plus shipping. PM if interested. I'll be at Carlisle on Friday. Pics are available via text or e-mail. I purchesed the plastic windshield strip from Year One.

I need the three pieces for the driver side on a 68 Dart. The stainless piece with the snaps, the chrome transiton piece and the front piece next to the quarter window.

-
Back