-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68383GTS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
1968 Dart GTS 383 4 speed "H" code 1 of 991 Built.36,000 mile 3 owner original paint car.Very clean car garaged since new.G1 racing green,black interior,black tail stripe,tinted windows,buckets with head rests,wood grain wheel,console,4 speed,383 HP.Buildsheet,fender tag,numbers matching transmission,and 50 photos of the car from 1968-1977.I know the complete history of the car back to day one.I can also give you the contact info forthe 1st and 2nd owners.Many new parts on the car selling as a rolling body and no I do not have the matching engine.AND THE REAR QUARTERS WERE CUT IN 1970's SO I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT.Auto metal direct has the new quarters for this car.

10K for the rolling body or B Body.Demon,67-69 Barracuda trade.

Located in Central Illinois.......

No response??? Offered me $7500.00 and I said No.I was willing to take 9K for the car,sorry I just can not take any less.I want to sell to buy another car but am not going to give the car away in order to do it.I have 3K in new parts on the car.

Jim

:thebirdm:
1968 Dart GTS 383 4 speed "H" code 1 of 991 Built.36,000 mile 3 owner original paint car.Very clean car garaged since new.G1 racing green,black interior,black tail stripe,tinted windows,buckets with head rests,wood grain wheel,console,4 speed,383 HP.Buildsheet,fender tag,numbers matching transmission,and 50 photos of the car from 1968-1977.I know the complete history of the car back to day one.I can also give you the contact info forthe 1st and 2nd owners.Many new parts on the car selling as a rolling body and no I do not have the matching engine.AND THE REAR QUARTERS WERE CUT IN 1970's SO I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT.Auto metal direct has the new quarters for this car.

10K for the rolling body or B Body.Demon,67-69 Barracuda trade.

Located in Central Illinois.......
I'm very intrested in your car< I'm willing to pay asking price! contact me. moparfred1953

No response??? Offered me $7500.00 and I said No.I was willing to take 9K for the car,sorry I just can not take any less.I want to sell to buy another car but am not going to give the car away in order to do it.I have 3K in new parts on the car.

Jim
im willing to pay asking price contact me moparfred1953

wow glad to hear you sold it and Im looking forward to your next project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back