IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Thanks, things have been progressing a lot quicker than expected! Once I get the interior in, Im just waitin on the machine shop to finish my heads and intake so I can put the motor back in.

So after some issues and concerns with the motor that resulted in a total tear down the motor is back together and in the car I took it for a ride this weekend and everything is great. Here are a few pics of the final step.

All the pics you posted in the last 2 posts are little red x's :( Also where in Western NY are you from? I'm from Penn Yan originally.

crap I had my computer repaired now Im having issues I'll try to get it fixed thanks for letting me know. I'm south of buffalo near fredonia

That color sure is bright. I like it!! The white top really sets it off. Now I just need lots of money to mine the right way.

Thanks guys, Its been a busy summer so I havent been on here much,The first time I took it out in June, we went to a show where they judged the cars which I didnt know was the case until we got there and I got best mopar out of like 10/15 really nice mopars! but it was really nice to know people appreciate all the hard work. I've driven the car quite a bit this summer and it draws a lot of attention everywhere I take it. Getting it all ready to head to mopar nats in a couple weeks.

-
Back