68 Dodge Dart, GT, Red (Candy Apple Red)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

6d8gtjag

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A/T (Torque Flight), P/S (New), A/C (Re-tro fitted R-134a), Front Disc Brakes, Rear Drum, 318 Ci w/ 4 brl Edelbrock Carb (New), Elec Choke, Headers ,White Inter w/ bucket, Shifter located on Sim Wd Grain Console, New Btry w/quick dis-connect, 15 in Coker "Red Lines" w/NAG S/S Crager Crome wheels, New, Mopar Air Cleaner & Valve Covers, Engine and Trans painted blue, Eng Dress-up Kit, Rebuilt Front Susp, all shocks replaced, Pioneer AM/FM/MP3/CD Reciever in glove box connected to a Kicker 700-watt AMP, Polk 6.5 Crossover spkrs mounted in Drivers/Pass Drs, set of Polk Coaxial Loudspkrs mounted in the rear deck followed by two Kicker Com C-10's Subs encased in a custom made "Red" boom-box. AMP & BOOM-BOX are both located inside the trunk (out of view). Current shows 121,000 on odemeter. Both Engine & Trans were pulled and re-worked. Selling due to ill health. Price $29,250.00 Neg. Have reciepts to all work on car and some that is not listed

Hey bud, I hope all is well.....where you located and can you post a few pics of her for us...I am drooling at the mouth to see

Benn trying to post the pictures and it keeps coming up error, any tips out on where I go to get help??

Benn trying to post the pictures and it keeps coming up error, any tips out on where I go to get help??

Do you have them on photo hosting site like photobucket? If you have them there, just copy the bottom URL under the picture and paste in a reply for this posting.

If not, you can email them to me at [email protected] and I should be able to post them for you during the day or email them to [email protected] and I can post them after 8pm EST tonight. My work address might not be able to take the pics, if they're too big...

You have to check and see what size file the picture is.....if it is a larger file than the type of format you uploading. It will not upload. The you have to resize the image to be within the upload limits. Hope this helps.

Because everyone is waiting with abated breath to see the car. And I have been holding my breath so long....soon they we be calling me blue boy

You just need to open them up on paint for example, Go to (IMAGE:STRETCH/SKEW) re size to anything you want I usually use percentages...80 height 80 width, save it as JPEG, and it should reduce the file size a lot letting you upload now.

I have the pics I cannot load on here.....e-mail me and i will send them to someone else to [email protected].... and you know this guy is very nice and he is a fellow FABO member.......

Pictures for the 68 Dodge Dart that I posted for sale for $29,250 can also be seen on the Member Photo gallery

A/T (Torque Flight), P/S (New), A/C (Re-tro fitted R-134a), Front Disc Brakes, Rear Drum, 318 Ci w/ 4 brl Edelbrock Carb (New), Elec Choke, Headers (Cermachrome) ,White Inter w/ bucket, Shifter located on Sim Wd Grain Console, New Btry w/quick dis-connect, 15 in Coker "Red Lines" w/NAG S/S Crager Crome wheels, New, Mopar Air Cleaner & Valve Covers, Engine and Trans painted blue, Eng Dress-up Kit, Rebuilt Front Susp, all shocks replaced, Pioneer AM/FM/MP3/CD Reciever in glove box connected to a Kicker 700-watt AMP, Polk 6.5 Crossover spkrs mounted in Drivers/Pass Drs, set of Polk Coaxial Loudspkrs mounted in the rear deck followed by two Kicker Com C-10's Subs encased in a custom made "Red" boom-box. AMP & BOOM-BOX are both located inside the trunk (out of view). Current shows 121,000 on odemeter. Both Engine & Trans were pulled and re-worked. Selling due to ill health. Price $29,250.00 Neg. Have reciepts to all work on car and some that is not listed. Pictures can be seen by going to the Member Photo Gallery Page #20 or later (location changes depending on how many folks put theirs in)

Want to thank you for trying to help me with the pics, I finally found out how and I already had some posted on the member photo gallery earlier when I first bought the car I forgot until I checked just an hour ago. Thanks again friend.

Pics can be found in the Member Gallery Page 20 (may change to 21 etc depending how many folks after me)

Not really, just worth it due to the money that was put into it, not the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back