68 Fastback teazers

-

sydcuda

Reaction score
Been a while since I posted "progress" (or lack thereof) pics of my 68 ... beautiful sunny late autumn day here in Sydney (winter next week and could have been at the beach today) so I rolled her out, gave her a sponge bath (oooh yeh) and let her bake in the sun for a while. Random pics herewith....

26052009792.jpg

26052009802.jpg

26052009798.jpg

26052009808.jpg

26052009795.jpg

CIMG1615WEB.JPG

CIMG1609WEB.JPG

CIMG1617WEB.JPG

26052009793.jpg

26052009791.jpg

Hi did not know they sent them to Aus !!!!!! nice car !!!! I have one in England have you had the dash re done ??? as mine has the Valiant type with square speedo etc might need to contact you about some bits I need

Hi did not know they sent them to Aus !!!!!! nice car !!!! I have one in England have you had the dash re done ??? as mine has the Valiant type with square speedo etc might need to contact you about some bits I need

Unlike the UK, Cudas were not exported here new, aside from 1 or 2 I know of which were specially ordered by Chrysler execs and converted by the factory here to right hand drive. My car was imported in 1990 from California.

UK cudas (and South African examples, which were all 6 bangers) used the same dash as Australian valiants of that era - probably a direct "parts bin" swap.

When I bought this car about 6 yrs ago it had a Valiant dash in it, having been converted to RHD (but not done properly, I finished the conversion off and installed rack and pinion sterring). The dash you see in the pics I made myself from aluminium, it's not completed yet still need to detail it with wrinkle finish powdercoating and re-chrome the heater and radio bezels etc.

sure, if you are on the hunt for Oz parts for your UK cuda drop me a line, I know all the suppliers here and can point you in the right direction.

Thats a gorgeous car. I'd love to have that here and pull up to the guys in their right hand drive JDM imports that think they're special!

-
Back