68 Hemi Barracuda

-
Sorry Folks, Im trying to upload pics but its saying my pics are too big? how can i downsize them? Im not a computer kinda person lol

Welcome!! not the best picture, but i went to Napa and just ordered 2 identical length brake hoses (what ever length you deem necessary) that were female on each end and took a 3/16 flare fitting. they have a book full of them w/ pictures.

PB130073.jpg

live in Findlay,Ohio....we visited your area after the 8/28 ralley(Glen Beck) at DC...can't remember the name of the town (Bolivar) just up the hill(west) from Harpers Ferry, but found my wifes great-great-grandfather/mother(Cogle) and great grandfather graves in the cemetary just below the Civil War battlefield there.Visited Charlestown were the Union had the trial (same courthouse where my wife's great-grandparents were married) then hung John Brown...then on to Antietam......as you can probably tell I am facinated by our Civil War history(should tell you sometime about the night we spent at a B&B on the edge of the Gettysgurg Battlefield...dodododo).....sorry everyone for the travellog,but my new "cuz" and I are sayin' howdy!

Sorry Folks, Im trying to upload pics but its saying my pics are too big? how can i downsize them? Im not a computer kinda person lol
Change the settings on your camera,retake pics.This way,everytime you take pics they will load without resizing.Works for me.:lol:

Welcome!! not the best picture, but i went to Napa and just ordered 2 identical length brake hoses (what ever length you deem necessary) that were female on each end and took a 3/16 flare fitting. they have a book full of them w/ pictures.

PB130073.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for the help! My cars about in the same stage as yours right now lol.Where did you mount your proportion valve? By the way I love your dart!

Change the settings on your camera,retake pics.This way,everytime you take pics they will load without resizing.Works for me.:lol:
Ok, Im going to try tomorrow some more, might use my cell phone since the girl friends cameras too complicated lol.

Awesome! Thanks for the help! My cars about in the same stage as yours right now lol.Where did you mount your proportion valve? By the way I love your dart!
Also what headers are you using? We just put hookers on mine, had to do alotttt of :violent1:

live in Findlay,Ohio....we visited your area after the 8/28 ralley(Glen Beck) at DC...can't remember the name of the town (Bolivar) just up the hill(west) from Harpers Ferry, but found my wifes great-great-grandfather/mother(Cogle) and great grandfather graves in the cemetary just below the Civil War battlefield there.Visited Charlestown were the Union had the trial (same courthouse where my wife's great-grandparents were married) then hung John Brown...then on to Antietam......as you can probably tell I am facinated by our Civil War history(should tell you sometime about the night we spent at a B&B on the edge of the Gettysgurg Battlefield...dodododo).....sorry everyone for the travellog,but my new "cuz" and I are sayin' howdy!
Yes, Im very familair with that territory! Im facicnated by the civil war history too and seen everything youve mentioned.Watching the fireworks on Antietam battlefield on 4th of July is kinda chilling lol.. I love living in a very historical part of the state!

welcome!

greg my boss will know about the flexy master lines... check out or site

ssandafx.com

Welcome can't wait to see your car I'm building one also mines a 69 was a 383 Formula S 4/speed. Soon to be Hemi 4 speed. Good luck with your build. I think mancini racing has a book on the factory cars that gives the details about them.

Welcome can't wait to see your car I'm building one also mines a 69 was a 383 Formula S 4/speed. Soon to be Hemi 4 speed. Good luck with your build. I think mancini racing has a book on the factory cars that gives the details about them.
Thats sweet! Yeah hopefully I can get some pics up on here tomorrow..
I have read what all they did to the factory cars, mines going to be pretty close..I hope lol.

Thats sweet! Yeah hopefully I can get some pics up on here tomorrow..
I have read what all they did to the factory cars, mines going to be pretty close..I hope lol.

Can't wait to see it, mine is mini tubed Dana 4.56 and 4/speed should be similar to factory car but I haven't got cought up to much in the details.
This place has been very helpfull they are a great bunch of guys.

Bob

my car is not actually at that stage at the moment. that was last time i pulled the motor out. i just have a adjustable proportioning valve in the rear brake line attached to the frame connector. don't need it, its always wide open.

it does actually run right now, minus the fact i have the trans out at the moment. getting ready to do some stick shift racing!!

here's with the auto
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESkbEjIT_7o"]YouTube - 10.48 @ 128.89[/ame]

she purrrrss like a kitty......If you ask me ....I'd say your first HP number might even been a little high (hope ya know I'm kiddin').......very nice video....

my car is not actually at that stage at the moment. that was last time i pulled the motor out. i just have a adjustable proportioning valve in the rear brake line attached to the frame connector. don't need it, its always wide open.

it does actually run right now, minus the fact i have the trans out at the moment. getting ready to do some stick shift racing!!

here's with the auto
YouTube - 10.48 @ 128.89

Don't let Stroked340 see that video he might run and hide.:lol:

here's with the auto
YouTube - 10.48 @ 128.89
She sounds great man, hope mine is half of what that car is lol!
You putting a 18 spline in it?

-
Back