68 Roadrunner......kinda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad. Im all for customizing the ride but what this guy did... it just killed it for me.

There is a Coronet or something along that lines on a 4x4 chassis in Spokane somewhere, think it is on Market St. Of course it is painted like the General Lee, next time I am over that way need to take a picture of four....

its amazing how, as desirable as these cars have become, how more and more of these contraptions keep surfacing. i guess some people dont have anything better to do with their time and money but..whateva

I got a buddy with a 69 camaro pace car on a 4x4 frame !
He said he built it to piss people off !
So far it has done that to the point he dont drive it anymore !
I still remember the 1st time i saw it 20 years ago & thought .. WTF ?
Everyone has taste .. some good some bad !

A lot of those were built in the 1980s. I didn't like them then and I still don't like them...........

I think It looks kinda hip,....I say Its ok cause I'm bettin It's not a real RR,...and my thinkin aint all there at times...

WTH! I don't get it. Each to their own, but this sucks!

I like different things,...an thats different fer sure,....I will never get points for a full factory resto,...

That was probably a nice roadrunner at one time. Things like that should be restored to their former beauty.

I like it, the pic of it from the front looks baddass!! Maybe he saved it from a field where it was left to rot many years ago before the car was real popular? Besides, they made tons of 68 RR's :D

i do not know why you guys knock builds like that. what if we all got knocked cause we put scoops on a car that it did not come from the factory with? same prinsiple....

becsides, maybe he is a redneck and lives where there is only mud to have fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks a waste of time effort and adecent b-body,now where are those guys with the little white jackets:violent1:

There was a "general lee" charger dont know what year,in the next county like that but yeah that was back in the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back