68 Valiant Raffle Car coming along

-

67gtx

Reaction score
The car is at the Audio Shoppe for some sounds, next stop Ron Mangus shop for some threads.

68wheels019sm.jpg

68engine007sm.jpg

68engine009sm.jpg

68engine002sm.jpg

frontsuspen004sm.jpg

For more info:
http://www.inlandmoparscarclub.com/68valiant.php

looking good... is it gonna come with the left over paint for touch ups? i'm gonna need it because when i win it i'm taking the scoop off...lol.

That's looking really good. I hope they change their mind on the air filter though. One backfire and that foam filter will be all melted into the carb. Ask me how I learned that one! :)

Seen the Valiant being trailered yesterday. Had different wheels and drag tires. Looking good on its way to the engine shop.

Need to post more pictures after engine is dropped in.

That's looking really good. I hope they change their mind on the air filter though. One backfire and that foam filter will be all melted into the carb. Ask me how I learned that one! :)

No need. I had first hand experience on that one as well. ;-)

can not get site to work would like to buy couple tickets can anybody lead me in the right dirrection thanks

My tickets are setting here ready to go pick that sweet 68 up!!
Glad they took your advise on the air cleaner Sid.
it would have been thrown in the trash here!

I sure would like this car mom [-o<

So ... where can we purchase tix for the raffle?
You can either PM me direct as I'm the VP of Inland Mopars Car Club or you can download the ticket order form from our club website (www.inlandmoparscarclub.com) and order by mail. If you PM me, I'll reply with my mailing address and you can send me check or Money Order and self-addressed stamped envelope and I'll return tickets by mail. Remember, each ticket is a $5 donation so it is tax deductable. Thanks for your support!

you can send me check or Money Order and self-addressed stamped envelope and I'll return tickets by mail.

Too bad you don't take paypal........ or might you? I've got some money in my paypal account burning a hole.

Too bad you don't take paypal........ or might you? I've got some money in my paypal account burning a hole.
Sorry, not set up for PayPal. PM me and I'll send you my mailing address and purchasing instructions. Remember, raffle tickets purchase is tax deductible!

How about Paypal online to buy tickets?

You can either PM me direct as I'm the VP of Inland Mopars Car Club or you can download the ticket order form from our club website (www.inlandmoparscarclub.com) and order by mail. If you PM me, I'll reply with my mailing address and you can send me check or Money Order and self-addressed stamped envelope and I'll return tickets by mail. Remember, each ticket is a $5 donation so it is tax deductable. Thanks for your support!

-
Back