-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wrkofrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I want to help my daughter pay for her wedding, so I am going to sell my Valiant.
I've bought it Memorial Day weekend, trailered it home. Had less than 44K original miles. I replaced(rather needed or not) gas tank, all rubber fuel lines,in-line filter,carb,battery,negative cable,waterpump,all hoses,radiator (have the original needs recored) Set of Rally wheels with repop center caps.
I had a minor fender bender last Monday(see pictures) no structural damage.
I love driving this little car(daily driver) but feel I need to help with my daughters wedding right now... so asking $4200 OBO located in Indianapolis Indiana.
PS. Last 2 picture show damage. Also note how clean the interior is on this car. Dash headliner seats all in excellent shape.
[email protected]

Picture 082.jpg

Valiant 007.jpg

Valiant 008.jpg

Valiant 014.jpg

Valiant 015.jpg

Valiant 009.jpg

Picture 092.jpg

Valiant 026.jpg

Valiant 027.jpg

GAWD that hurts to look at.....

Did it ruin the grill(s)?

GAWD that hurts to look at.....

Did it ruin the grill(s)?

I have staightened 1, haven't had time to try the other yet. But the center piece is not good, althought I did staighten it enough to put bak on the car.

I want to help my daughter pay for her wedding, so I am going to sell my Valiant.
I've bought it Memorial Day weekend, trailered it home. Had less than 44K original miles. I replaced(rather needed or not) gas tank, all rubber fuel lines,in-line filter,carb,battery,negative cable,waterpump,all hoses,radiator (have the original needs recored) Set of Rally wheels with repop center caps.
I had a minor fender bender last Monday(see pictures) no structural damage.
I love driving this little car(daily driver) but feel I need to help with my daughters wedding right now... so asking $4200 OBO located in Indianapolis Indiana.
PS. Last 2 picture show damage. Also note how clean the interior is on this car. Dash headliner seats all in excellent shape.
[email protected]

Damn,maybe I need to sweet talk the wife !!!! I see a lot of potential there !!:love7:

Yes. Are you the guy who emailed me about looking at it Sunday?

Yes same guy... I checked my Email your Email was sent under my spam.If I sell my car Fri.I will give you a call Thanks,68383GTS Jim Thomas

Are the grill pieces and fender hard to find / available at all? thanks Dave

haven't really looked too hard yet. The grills are repairable(except the middle pillar)
Still available!!!

wanted to add some pictures to show how it looks now. I also pulled the trunk liner out and took some pics to show the exceptional shape of this car.
All these pictures were taken last evening.
The build sheet was removed from behind the glove box when I installed a new heater core. Car was undercoated, and radio delete. A true economy car.

valiant 009.jpg

valiant 010.jpg

valiant 011.jpg

valiant 001.jpg

valiant 002.jpg

valiant 003.jpg

valiant 007.jpg

valiant 005.jpg

valiant 004.jpg

valiant 012.jpg

in the trunk,door jambs, engine bay,.... yes. Outer body... no.

I have seen Bill's car several times and it is in very good condition in what I have seen. I was not looking at it to buy, just looking it over at the cruise in.

I seen it last night and even though it is damaged it is still in VGC for a 40 year old car and replace the right front fender for a straight old car that should be good on gas

Good luck on the sale

SOLD!!! First person who came and looked bought it. Kinda sad,but all is well, and I still have this:toothy7:

twisted 023.jpg

SOLD!!! First person who came and looked bought it. Kinda sad,but all is well, and I still have this:toothy7:
Wow, sweet truck, a Dak is it?
What are the sizes of your rims and tires, does it have a lowering kit.
More pics? please!

Wow, sweet truck, a Dak is it?
What are the sizes of your rims and tires, does it have a lowering kit.
More pics? please!

Yes, 99' Dakota R/T. Wheels are 16x10,w/285/60/16 tires, out back with 15x7,w/ 235/70/15's up front. I had the rears made at Stockton Wheels. They used my stock 15" center put into a 16" rim. Lowered with Hotchkis springs front and back +1" blocks on the rear.
Send me an email and i'll return with some pictures.
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back