69 340 Barracuda Craigslist

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sure looks a deal from the pics. The interior and top appear in great shape as well. Dont recall seeing one with a factory 340, but I presume they were available?

Grant

I know it is not everyone's cup of tea, but that car is cool. Wish my wife liked 69 Cuda's as much as I do! LOL Would be a cool coversation starter at the shows I'm sure. I think it is priced pretty much spot on, or for a pretty quick sale.

Looks clean. Low miles, looks like some original decals (door jamb with tire info, front of drivers jamb and under the hood next to the fender tag, ModTop decals on rear windows). Looks well cared for and solid in these pics.

They did come with 340s...pretty cool. Whoever buys it should keep a good record of info from the original owner.

Whoever calls should ask if it is in the registry. I would think that it is unless the owner does not mess with computers at all.

Buy it in time to show it with others at Carlisle in July. Only a handful known to be out there.

http://www.mooresmopars.com/ModRegistry-070411.html

Power to the flower dude.

I have some pics somewhere of one at the mopar southern nationals at Atlanta motor speedway a few years back.
Same color pale yellow with the same interior......was better than new condition, very cool car.
As mentioned above, so ugly it's cool.

OH come on! Ugly? They're UNIQUE !!!!!!!!!!!! Mines a 21k mile survivor and will be in building "Y" at Carlisle this summer for the MODTOP gathering. Picture from Nov 2011 Hemmings Classic Car photo shoot for the cover/6 page article.

Attachments

• MOD shoot.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 607
I've always said "if I ever own a 69 model it will have to be a yellow mod top notch".
I would prefer top delete too so that is a car that I didn't need to see this morning.
I'll spend most of today trying to remember where I buried that 10 grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back