Status
Not open for further replies.

w2360Duster

No Patience
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 98% rust free original matching #s 340 4 speed with buildsheet, R4 red/orange original paint. Black interior top and tailstripe, vynil top and rear stripe have been removed. Wood grain steering wheel, 3.55 sure grip diff. manual steering and drum brakes.

This car was raced early on in life and has had (SB) fenderwell headers so the inner wheel aprons have been cut, i do have very nice whole inner fender replacements. Also the car has had a Vertical Gate shifter so the shifter hole has been cut also, i also have a whole shifter hump for repair too. The rear wheel wells were never have never been altered for bigger tires.

This is a running ,driving registered and insured vehicle that does need restoration. heres a list of recent parts...

New battery
New Centerforce clutch kit
New upper and lower clutch service kits and boots
Original 340 hi perf manifolds bought off ebay
New Acurate exhaust system with flow masters with original tailpipes
New reproduction Tail Lamp bezels
and probably im forgeting more

Im asking for what i have invested which is $9500 or i will consider Mopar Muscle trades up or down within a resonable distance. pm or email me at [email protected]

W2360 is right.
This whole A Bodies forum has become all about MORONS opinions and less about cars for sale.
Making a junenile reference about crayons deserves a scathing response.
Some Posts can't include a picture right away. If you are seriously interested in car PM him and ask for pictures. Don't be a dick about it. Find something better to do with your time.

W2360 is right.
This whole A Bodies forum has become all about MORONS opinions and less about cars for sale.
Making a junenile reference about crayons deserves a scathing response.
Some Posts can't include a picture right away. If you are seriously interested in car PM him and ask for pictures. Don't be a dick about it. Find something better to do with your time.
Hey thanks, i have three smart asses giving me the jerky boys treament and when i respond it makes it appear im at fault.

Keep in mind guys .. some of us here are new on this sight and sometimes things do not always go your way when attaching photos ....links etc.... IF we keep communicating to each other this manner... communication between us may stop ....Were all here with a passion in mind "CARS" ..... Cant we all get along?
By the way nice dart ...

Hey, I didn;t mean to start a rumble , I was just joking around. That's a nice Dart you have there. Someone would have said the standard response and asked for pictures. I just wanted to say somthing funny, plus it's friday night and being half in the bag does'nt help,,,,,My apologies, and this is a great site, helped me a lot with my car.

Now that is exactly the type of car I've been searching for. The problem is I'm located 3500 miles east of you...GRRRRR

Damn thats a good buy guys. I paid $7000 for the same car, but the one I bought was completely disassembled and had to be trailered. This one runs and drives AND is a 4 speed.
W2360-
Where did you get that air cleaner from? I want one for my 440. It looks like a stocker that was chromed.
Good Luck with the sale man, someone is going to get a great car.

George

Damn thats a good buy guys. I paid $7000 for the same car, but the one I bought was completely disassembled and had to be trailered. This one runs and drives AND is a 4 speed.
W2360-
Where did you get that air cleaner from? I want one for my 440. It looks like a stocker that was chromed.
Good Luck with the sale man, someone is going to get a great car.

George
Thanks for the input guys, the air cleaner is a Direct Connection ond or Mopar performance part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back