-
Status
Not open for further replies.

junior636

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am posting this for my dad since he doesn't use forums, I may be able to answer some questions you have but if you are a serious buyer I will put you in contact with him. The car is located in Newaygo, MI. His bottom dollar on the car is $17,000. This is a beautiful car, in my opinion the only thing it would need is the panel over the gauges is just painted and doesn't look perfect.

1969 Plymouth Barracuda. 360 4-barrel engine, heads ported and polished. Engine was overhauled less than 5k miles ago. Ceramic coated headers, and new Demon 750 carb, new aluminum radiator. Car was completely restored with new brakes, rotors, brake lines, etc. Almost everything was replaced at time of restoration including all new seat covers, door panels, arm rests, headliner, all new carpet/interior. Stripes are painted and buried in the paint; it's a beautiful paint job.

It's always been stored inside, so there is no rust. Haven't had a chance to drive it in quite some time, so I'm letting it go.

pics

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,176
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,148
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,152
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,153
  • unnamed (5).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,167
  • unnamed (6).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,155
  • unnamed.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,182
My dad had no idea there was anything weird about the vin number, we have double checked it and it is a bh23 vin on the title and the dash plate, we dont know what the deal is. He purchased the car mostly restored the way it is, only thing I can think of is someone must have used a notchback dash in the cart st some point and filed for a lost title that way.

Nice car but a huge problem with the VIN, what's the fender tag say?

Do the last 6 digits of the dash tag match the numbers stamped on the radiator core support?

I live about 15 mintues from the guy if anyone would like me to go take a look at it for you! Send me a PM if you would like!

I will have to check into it guys, my dad was pretty bummed out when I brought this to his attention. It's a really nice car just have to figure this issue out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back