69 barracuda right side mirror

-

sammie

Reaction score
My car is suppose to have the rh mirror but some time in its life the door was changed and there is no more mirror on that side.I looked for a while on here before asking this question and only really got out of it that the 67 barracudas have there passenger side mirror in a different spot then the 68 and 69 barracudas. Before I start drilling holes, where does the passenger mirror go on the 69 barracuda? I have a remote dr side, does it go in the same spot as the dr side?

I have pictures and measurement for locating a right mirror on a 67. Not the same so doesn't help. I can tell you the right mirror isn't located the same as the left on the 67. Right mirror is moved up much closer to the belt molding/vent window. Good luck

Hi. When I had my 1969 Barracuda painted I decided to install a mirror on the passenger door. So I measured everything so it would be in the same position as the drivers side.Big Mistake. I can't see a dam thing out of it. The passenger can see out of it ok but not the driver. Apparently you have to angle the mirror towards the inside. Had I known that before would I have done it? Not likely.Good luck. Bobby

Hi. When I had my 1969 Barracuda painted I decided to install a mirror on the passenger door. So I measured everything so it would be in the same position as the drivers side.Big Mistake. I can't see a dam thing out of it. The passenger can see out of it ok but not the driver. Apparently you have to angle the mirror towards the inside. Had I known that before would I have done it? Not likely.Good luck. Bobby

I think I read somewhere that the passenger side mirror is different from the driver's side. In other words, you can just stick a driver's side mirror on the other side because they are designed to reflect at a different angle.
Maybe someone else has better info on this???
Treblig

-
Back