69 Cuda part 2!

-
:cheers: I started the Barracuda today and moved it under its own power since 1976!!!

That had to be a good feeling.Can you give us alittle more of the history
of the car.Why has it sat around so long not running.Keep up the great work...

Jim

That had to be a good feeling.Can you give us alittle more of the history
of the car.Why has it sat around so long not running.Keep up the great work...

Jim
Well the story goes like this. When I was 14yrs old in 1975 a guy I knew use to let me and one of my friends drive this car around the gas pumps at the gas station he worked at. In 1976 another guy I knew his mother bought this car for his graduation present. In 6 months it was wrecked and blown up sitting in his mothers back yard. In 1982 the car was moved to this guys own house and put inside but by then the damage was done + the garage it was stored in was wet and damp 90% of the time. I tried to buy the car for 2 1/2 decades but always got im gonna fix it up. Then one day he finally realized it was never going to happen and I got a call.

Congrats on getting it running! Glad you got the car cause not many have the ability to bring it back the way you did. Is it an original 340 car? Does it have a fender tag?

I have the fender tag, Its got pin holes in it because the car sat out with no hood or fenders on it from 76-82.

Looks remarkable! That dash is a work of art! Nice to see after 25 years its getting the attention it deserves!

-
Back