[WANTED] 69 Dart convertible doors or door skins

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do. To bad your post was just a little late as I had just sold an nos driver's door cheap.

Will do. To bad your post was just a little late as I had just sold an nos driver's door cheap.
That's really not what I wanted to hear. Lol. Looking for a 69 GTS hood also seeing you seem to be dealing with assorted body components. I'm hoping your doors are in good condition, this search and find can be quite consuming sometimes.

Sorry I only have 70 swinger parts. Approximately 10 parts cars. As for parts search you're preaching to the choir.

You can try National Moparts here in Ontario. 705 426 2993 It's a business, so ^^prices.
That's really not what I wanted to hear. Lol. Looking for a 69 GTS hood also seeing you seem to be dealing with assorted body components. I'm hoping your doors are in good condition, this search and find can be quite consuming sometimes.

If you want to do a road trip to Colorado I know where a hand full of darts are in some wrecking yards

Try Flatla auto wreckers in Alberta's desert (medicine hat). He is a Mopar wrecker...has website.
403-377-2484

Last edited:
Dont forget the larger outfits, you never know. Likely not cheap, but their shipping procedures will be established.
DVAP
CTC Auto Ranch
LL Classics
Wildcat Wrecking

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back