69 Dart Headliner Install / sail panel question

-

Fabman

Always been MOPARS
Reaction score
When installing the headliner on a 69 Dart...does the sail panel have its own "Covered" board piece?
Does the main headliner go all the way down and also cover the sail panel to form a single , one piece headliner install over the entire sail panel?

The headliner should go all the way down to the back dash covering the sail panel board having a continuos look from the the front to the back dash of the car.

IMG_9451.JPG

Hi Mark, Matt is correct. One continuous piece all the way down to the C pillar covering the sail panels. Dart looks good, any more pix?

Hey Mark ! I tried emailing you this morning with pics- but the email is no longer correct.

Thanks for the pic Matt ! Just what I needed. Now do you have any detailed pics of what the rear window trim pieces look like ? Same question for the front windshield. I don't think I have those pieces that's why I need the pics.

Here is a few pics of the Dart to date...

Dart 1.jpg

Dart 2.jpg

Dart 3.jpg

Fabman...if you look in that picture the black trim around the rear window is what you need. It was 2 pieces that covered the seal of the window. For the front windshield the window seal is all that was there. No trim for the front.

Fabman...if you look in that picture the black trim around the rear window is what you need. It was 2 pieces that covered the seal of the window. For the front windshield the window seal is all that was there. No trim for the front.

You mention 2 pieces, they go all the way around the window? They cover top, bottom and both sides?
A close up picture to show profile of the trim would really help if you have one.

Did the factory ever use the black trim with a white headliner? Im going with white seats, door panels and headliner . I am not sure what trim colors were used.... Ive seen it both ways but not sure if the black was factory.

You mention 2 pieces, they go all the way around the window? They cover top, bottom and both sides?
A close up picture to show profile of the trim would really help if you have one.
2 pieces will cover the top and sides only. There were not any on the bottom. I'll see if I can find some pics here a little later

-
Back