Not open for further replies.

MVRCorp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Here are the pics

http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/MVRCorp2009/Dart Parts/

The zip lock bags contain all the sub-components from when I dis-assembled my 69 Dart. Door locks, trunk latches, window parts, ash tray, gauges, etc. Each item was "bagged & tagged" with related screws and hardware.

It's all going so let me know what you need.

Please PM me and put the item you want in the subject line. It is so much easier for me to sort thru that way.

Thanks, Jim

Jim, good luck with your sales. Please add pricing and a location asap.

Location is at the bottom.......Parker, Co. It's a little hard to price 10,000 parts, literally every part and screw is for sale.

Jim

I see some TTI exhaust stuff,any 3" exhaust tips?
Thanks Doug

Hi Jim can you PM me a price on all the window seals and other weather stripping you have and the inner splash shields.

Location is at the bottom.......Parker, Co. It's a little hard to price 10,000 parts, literally every part and screw is for sale.

Jim

Jim, I did not see your location on the first pass. That is fine. I just checked out all six pages and have an idea on the amount of parts you have. As for listing prices, I will PM you soon.

hey jim could you pm me a price on the tti system without the mufflers and headers, and yes i would need the hangers thanks

I'll get back to you on that. I may have an overseas buyer on the whole system.

Seat, Yes
If your talking about the front kick panels by your feet, Yes
Chrome trim, Yes

Dart 062.jpg

Jim, looking for quite a bit from your collection. I am also local here in Denver, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back