69 Dart

-

Urbs340

Reaction score
Am Glad to be here!!! am looking to put on some Redline tires on my Dart and am having a hard time trying to select and find possible options for the Dart!!! Lets start by what I am looking for!! I am trying to go as wide on the back as possible without doing any changes to my stock rear end also am trying to find a good place to purchase 15 inch steel rims possibly 7inch on the back and 6inch on the front. Therefore how big and wide of a tire would I be able to put on the back and how narrow can I go on the front without hurting the ride in car??? Any suggestions would help or sizes or pictures

THANKS URBS

Welcome to FABO! I don't know about the wheels, but you've come to the right place to find answers. Post in the "wheels and tires" section with your questions. Those redlines are expensive. I'm thinking in excess of $200/tire. Post a few pics of your car. We love pictures!! Good luck with your build.

Welcome from Colorado! I would try Coker Tire for your tire options:coffee2:

Dave,

I do not believe Coker has any big/wide redline tires. You need to look at https://www.dbtires.com/ Diamond Back Classics. My recommendation? Put 15x7s with 4.5" R/S all around with 225/60R15 tires. Fit great, can be rotated, and they're wide enough, but won't rub on anything.

Welcome to the site. Unfortunatly if you don't relocate your rear springs you will be very limited on the tire size you can use, 15" rims will make it even harder to get a wide tire in the rear wheel well.

Hey Guys so great to see that there are so many possiblities. I really appreciate your suggestions. Will take this all to Heart and hopefully make a decsion soon.
THANKS a MILLION
URBS

-
Back