-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilbanks

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Contact seller
Im listing this for a friend. This car was recently running with a small block, so basically it needs a motor, trans, and a new owner. The body is very straight, floors, trunk and framrails are in nice shape. Hood is a liftoff, with pins.
Ford 9 inch with 4.56 spool, ladder bar, and coil over setup.
Mini tubbed with fuel cell in trunk, battery tray in trunk, subframe connectors ,and shutoff switch. BBP disc brakes in front, line lock, new 165 radial tires,slicks are about 60 percent. The car has a shifter and gauges, race seat, and accel 300+ ignition system. Very nice start on a racecar. 3850.00 OBO. Please email [email protected] and i will answer any questions.

Picture 226.jpg

If that thing is remotely straight and not rusty, it's a good deal!

If it's got stock windows and dash, it's a somkin' deal...

If the qualtiy of work is good, it's a STEAL!!

How bout some more pics? The engine bay, the interior/cage, the rear suspension and trunk.

Just so I can WISH you were closer to me, too!

Is that an on/off switch in the quarter panel?

Im selling this car for a good friend of mine. I think its definately alot of car for the money. We recently had some backhalf work done on his 67 dart, and spent more on that than you can buy this car for, which has the same backhalf work!! I appreciate the offer on the coronet, but he really just needs to sell this car. I will try to post some more pics on here,(ive been having trouble with it.) Anyway, thanx for all the kind words!!

Picture 229.jpg

Picture 228.jpg

Picture 237.jpg

Picture 230.jpg

yes does the car have title? can you post picks of the in inside of the trunk and the inside of the car?i live close enough.this car has me thinking about putting the 72 on the side line.

That is a smokin deal for that car! Just noticed no inner fenders and no roll bar from the front fram back to the drivers roll bar, who ever picks this up needs to have that done before any serious racing.

That is a smokin deal for that car! Just noticed no inner fenders and no roll bar from the front fram back to the drivers roll bar, who ever picks this up needs to have that done before any serious racing.

By the way, is it a roll bar, right? Not a cage..??

To the point above, you could add back quite a bit of strength with just bars going to the firewall, or...weld some shock towers back in.

Curious...about the 340 combo that was in it. What was it and what did it run (ET/MPH)??

The car was purchased by me Sunday. Willbanks and the owner of the car (Reggie) are great people. The car is nice but will take some work to get it ready to pass tech at my home track. Yes the car will get the front braces added before it hits the track next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back