-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasduster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
trying to sell my car..can be seen at http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/1009649427.html
it's probably alittle high for the car but hey ya never know....p/s, drum brake car, 1969 318 auto is 727 on floor w/ b&m shifter...orig /6 car, floor pans have been cut and patched and so has spare tire wheel well, I cut out of another donor car and welded in...floor pans and trunk have been sealed inside with frame restorer front to rear..no head liner...Frames and torsion area are solid and so are inner shock towers..............Call me 607-647-9547 or e-mail [email protected] PM me here....seriouse only please

Copy of Nice pic.jpg

yea ya know after I reread what I wrote, I kinda was being a d$%$#, I am going to edite some of that....price is high i agree...make an offer:toothy10:

what rear end doesit have? also, what is the body like, straight/wavy, bondo buggy??? hows the interior, trunk??

The rear appears to be a small one....nothing fancy, if you look down the sides it's alittle wavy, interior ok needs head liner..trunk is good

Well up again, no body was interested..........at 8200.......now for sale at 6500 takes it.....car needs to go......NOT RUST FREE LIKE THE REST.....yes it has bondo in the car...not bad though....Floor pans have been repaird so to speak.....flat sheet metal in the left and right rear.....spare tire well has been cut and installed.....all this has been done before the first post....I wasn't a very good salesman LOL......yes engine does smoke a wee bit upon starting it....Trans is a 904.....stops ok will need some brake work......absolutly no head liner.....Lower 1/4s have been repaired and so has both lower fender areas....This is a driver not a 100 pt car....Please be kind to me ....Car needs to go I have my true 70 340 dust to complete after 16yrs of owning it.....Car is located in 13801.....607-647-9547....or e-mail me at [email protected]

engine.jpg

front hood up.jpg

head liner.jpg

inside.jpg

L underneath.jpg

r rear done.jpg

r rear under.jpg

r side.jpg

69 valiant done 019.jpg

back seat val.jpg

i still likey, but im afraid my high bid would be $3500. not knockin ur car , just know what the condition to me is worth...................ss

with all due respect chazduster,
these valiants are near and dear to my heart so it hurts to see a valiant guy selling inventory, i hope you keep it.

Money is just too tight right now, my brother would love to have parts off the dart in the other post but we are in WI, that's a long ways to go. Good luck somebody here's gotta get two mopars for one

Down to 5500 takes all three cars and a few other Items.......I guess no body likes my cars....:(

That's starting to look like a great deal, but I'm too broke, too far away and too lazy to even contemplate it. Free bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back