-
Status
Not open for further replies.

canttuchmymopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I scooped up this motor With a plan in mind but, I might not be able to go with it. Anyway its a 70 model 340 bored .60 never been assembled needs to be honed back out pistons are TRW huge dome on them and I was told from previous owner the rods were out of a 71 T/A block. No heads with this just block and 8 pistons on 8 rods and a harmonic balancer. I am looking to get $600 I will deliver it up to 100 miles

I scooped up this motor With a plan in mind but, I might not be able to go with it. Anyway its a 70 model 340 bored .60 never been assembled needs to be honed back out pistons are TRW huge dome on them and I was told from previous owner the rods were out of a 71 T/A block. No heads with this just block and 8 pistons on 8 rods and a harmonic balancer. I am looking to get $600 I will deliver it up to 100 miles

Forgot to mention there is the original crank with it

There is not t/a blocks in 71 because there were not t/a or AARs made that (70 only).

^^^^ no, he said he thinks the RODS are out of a t/a engine.lol

Like 70 Duster said, There were no T/A's made in 71. They were special edition 70's ONLY.

The only special parts for the T/A's were:

Block, heads, rocker arms, intake, carbs, and air cleaner.

Everything else was standard 340 for that year.

Like 70 Duster said, There were no T/A's made in 71. They were special edition 70's ONLY.

The only special parts for the T/A's were:

Block, heads, rocker arms, intake, carbs, and air cleaner.

Everything else was standard 340 for that year.

Thanks for the info I definately would not want to sell someone parts that do not exist haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back