70 Cuda (AAR?) in Creston B.C ?

-

mbaird

mbaird
Reaction score
I was watching a YouTube segment by Itchyboots Adventure rider and as she came into Creston CA she was right behind a dark brown 70 Cuda ….possibly an AAR .

Anyone know this car ?

Itchy Boots Season 6 …Episode 120

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 9.47.26 PM.png

If nuthin else, they've effectively run that red light.

Almost looks green in that picture, I saw a black 70 or 71 in town yesterday, couldn't get close enough to get any pics though, had billboards, which made me think 71, also had B.C. plates on it.

Naa, they at least stopped at the crosswalk.
Left turn semi might not be too happy with em:)
It's a ticketable offense to have both axles over the fat white line. That's technically running the red light. Beyond the fat white line is IN the intersection.

It's a ticketable offense to have both axles over the fat white line. That's technically running the red light. Beyond the fat white line is IN the intersection.
Never have a caution light catch ya and that`s where ya end up with traffic on ya butt and cant back up? I think a cop would let that slide:rolleyes:

Never have a caution light catch ya and that`s where ya end up with traffic on ya butt and cant back up? I think a cop would let that slide:rolleyes:
Maybe. Maybe not. It is what it is though. A run red light.

Almost looks green in that picture, I saw a black 70 or 71 in town yesterday, couldn't get close enough to get any pics though, had billboards, which made me think 71, also had B.C. plates on it.

This one looked to have AAR side stripes when it turned the corner . And the antennae is on the passenger quarter.

She said it was a cool looking car … good taste ! I believe she is from the Netherlands.

-
Back