Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
ok, i have a HULL of a 70 dart 340 for sale. i have title, build sheet, fender tag, and vin plate. the car has no.................. no front clip, interior,seats, drive train,wheels.

car still has 340 k-frame in it with drum brakes up front. has a 7.25 under it. nothing is cut on car. needs floor work, driver side front rail needs a little help near torsionbar area. trunk is solid. most of floor is solid, munu up near gas pedal.

even though this car is a rolling hull without all the bells and whistles, it is still plenty restorable. just buy a /6 and use it all on this car, to keep it worth more as a 340 car.

CAR IS 30 MINUTES FROM MARTINSVILLE INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY IN VA

Have you ever thought of getting a dealers permit. I know from experience do not let the va. Dmv know your selling over 5 cars a year or they will come after you. And it will be worse you being a yankee living in the south. Could possibly hang you, or tar and feather you. Happy new year joe,
steve

yes, and car goes with her if you can handle it for just one lousy night.lol

what some guys do to circumvent stupid dmv rules, is never register a car in their name and then sign over the documents from prior owner to new owner, leaving yourself out of the transaction. if that works, and will only do so on cars you are flipping, so be it.
ya, "little yankee boy" (a quote from the movie, "my cousin vinny).
regards, jim

Ya gotta be a fool not to have both parties sign and maintain a copy of a bill of sale though... if the previous owner isn't aware you're leaving the car in his name and something happens involving it, depending on the previous owner, the law might be the least of your problems.

what some guys do to circumvent stupid dmv rules, is never register a car in their name and then sign over the documents from prior owner to new owner, leaving yourself out of the transaction. if that works, and will only do so on cars you are flipping, so be it.
ya, "little yankee boy" (a quote from the movie, "my cousin vinny).
regards, jim

Too bad you are on the other side of the country from me...I would sell one of my motors to get ahold of this car. Here's a bump for ya tho. Someone save this 340 car, please. If you can't, maybe we can work something out and get it into someones garage.

j

paste and copy this to the search, and it will bring you to the pics i have of it

trade a 70 340 dart roller for sharktooth grille

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back