70 dart 340 4speed conversion

-
Okay, that's just kinky.

John is a couple sandwich's shy of a picnic anyway...lol

Dan, you ain't tellin' me something I don't know. :D

Easy guys, I have my issues all bound up in one big book.

And I did rub my hands on it, suppressed some turret's symptoms, a few OCD compulsions and still got out of there without becoming paranoid and mufti-personality.

I think I did good.

This is gonna be one sweet looking ride, for sure!

Easy guys, I have my issues all bound up in one big book.

John, it's when the pages start falling out that book that we start to worry.

Yup, Dan does nice work. One of these days we'll all have to meet up and ogle. Hopefully, when there's a '69 Super Bee to show off, too. :D

I keep telling john to get rid of some of the **** he has stock piled to fund a restoration on one of his cars. You can only keep the stuff for so long...Your running out of time on the planet if you know what I mean...

As of 4/1/13 waiting on a White bumble bee stripe and my upolstery from Legendarys.

Attachments

• 100_0692 (600 x 400).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 158
  • 100_0694 (600 x 400).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 100_0696 (600 x 400).jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 149
This Dart looks awesome in person, I apologize for the puddles of drool on the garage floor!

Damn that looks good, actually awesome! And it only took a half hour to build.....I mean read through the thread. Yes the title was misleading, but I'm very glad I popped in. :thumblef::thumbrig:

Thanks everyone, My goal is to have finished in about 3 weeks for a car show but I don't know if im gonna make it. My son is so excited. I told him last night guys my age would die for that car and he agreed ...he's gonna be 22 in a few weeks.

I'm one of those guys! Ya he is a lucky young man. My son is the same age and we are planning to do a build too. You can't replace these days together.

-
Back