70 dart 470 ci drag car build.

-
Do you even big tire bro? lol, looking good, now get her done!
Thanks Bill.
Do you even patience bro lol.
I'm almost done ! Doesn't look like it but I'm over the hump when I finish this part.
Slacker out !

PBR ain’t far from me at all. You’d definitely be able to swing by and see him.

I can’t even imagine how long that would take to get from Washington State to Pennsylvania
I'd have to stop and get back surgery somewhere around Montana so probably a year to get there lol

If I was rich I would move everyone I like to one central location

As much as I dislike Pennsylvania at times I wouldn’t wonder very far from here. 1.5 miles to the river for some fishing, shoot in my backyard, 5-6 track under 300 miles away (maybe more). One under 45 miles, one under 90 miles, and two under 200.

Are you targeting any index or racing class? If so in my neck of the woods tire size is a condition to many bracket type competitions. We have a "King Street" class that only allows 10.5" slick. Or I believe a 12" DOT. The last I heard a car out of one of the bigger garages got under 8 sec. And that's fully street legal. With some street drivetime to qualify At 3100lb min.

I don't recall all the rules. But it's not run what you brung. Lol.

If I was rich I would move everyone I like to one central location

That would be a pretty cool trip though. Boosted could get that glide off me if he wants it. You could get those fenders, and you could even bring your 727 parts with you and we could tear into that. Then we could cruise up to PBRs shop, grab him, then go for some beers. One can only dream haha

That would be a pretty cool trip though. Boosted could get that glide off me if he wants it. You could get those fenders, and you could even bring your 727 parts with you and we could tear into that. Then we could cruise up to PBRs shop, grab him, then go for some beers. One can only dream haha

I think Bill has a private jet. He told me he was going to fly in to watch me race.

That is a good plan

Are you targeting any index or racing class? If so in my neck of the woods tire size is a condition to many bracket type competitions. We have a "King Street" class that only allows 10.5" slick. Or I believe a 12" DOT. The last I heard a car out of one of the bigger garages got under 8 sec. And that's fully street legal. With some street drivetime to qualify At 3100lb min.

I don't recall all the rules. But it's not run what you brung. Lol.
It's just a bracket car

As much as I dislike Pennsylvania at times I wouldn’t wonder very far from here. 1.5 miles to the river for some fishing, shoot in my backyard, 5-6 track under 300 miles away (maybe more). One under 45 miles, one under 90 miles, and two under 200.
I would make it good for everyone. Our own personal track...lots of runs because I don't like many people lol

Well, I got a lot of grinding done today that's all.
Tim and his wife came over for dinner.
Good to see them.

Well, I got a lot of grinding done today that's all.
Tim and his wife came over for dinner.
Good to see them.
Yea I 've been going back and forth with his brother on here.
Said he hasn't seen Tim in awhile.

-
Back