70 Dart A/C not blowing hard.

-

tranniedoc

Reaction score
I'm checking the wiring on my 70 Dart project and noticed that when the a/c fan is blowing, it's not moving much air. The fan motor sounds normal and it has low and hi speeds. It seems fine for the heater but not enough air is moving for a/c. Is there a chance that the vacuum lines have a problem? Does anyone have a HVAC vacuum diagram for 70 Dart with factory air? Any other suggestions?
Arnold says that global warming is coming to California, I want to have a car to cool off in!!!
Thanks, Doug.

I have found cars that didnt blow much air with mouse nests in them plugging things up , just a thought.

Yea, I haven't found any restrictions, but maybe I'll open it all the way up & check.

Yea my 71 dart didn't blow good, had underdash ac add-on I unbolted the vents from the underdash ductwork and it was full of pinestraw and leaves, Helped big time, Also theres a round vacume control mounted passsager side fenderwell, That controls the vacume but if it goes from vent to floor, and defroster it's working but if it's leaking somewhere you'll fill little air coming out the defroster or floor or both,Then thats where your loseing fan power

-
Back