70 dart R/T???

-
Small Block - kinda like "the dog ate my homework !" line. "Really, it was right there ! That buffalo ate my Dart R/T !" Boy, could I do another CAR-toon, picture a buffalo being given an enema, etc ...........

Thanks for the pics Bill! As I said, I won't release them, that is up to you. This is the real deal guy's. It has some real rare factory pieces on it. The pics I have seen all have the pentastar on them and include the following factory pieces. 4-link Dana rear, sheet metal X-ram intake, 572 Hemi and some kind of independent front suspension I have never seen before. The fender tag was wrong in the oringinal post and these items are correct for the fender tag.
Great deal you made to get it Bill! How long do you think it will take to fully restore it?

Jack

What are you talking about Jack? The R/T Dart or something else??? I thought the Dart in question was ment to be a 383?? Not a Hemi??

"Includes the following factory pieces" : Intake ? 572 Hemi ? Original poster said there was no engine ? Did you find the buffalo that ate these items as well ! What a score. Wear gloves during restoration, Mad Cow can be transmitted in any of a number of ways. Good luck and post pics if "everything comes out" okay.

What are you talking about Jack? The R/T Dart or something else??? I thought the Dart in question was ment to be a 383?? Not a Hemi??

You're not following along here. The unofficial consensus is that this alleged find is bogus and so everyone has been having a little bit of fun with this "One of None" rarity. Embellishment. Sarcasm. Irony. All elements of this thread. No one is trying to shame anyone, but just goofing around a bit. You're all caught up now, so enjoy.

:toothy10:
Ray

Did a Google search for "Dart R/T" for kicks Stumbled upon this shocking discovery. Not only does it appear to be the real deal, but it sports a "360" monicker. Could this be the last R/T ! Could it be the first ever 360 ? Could it be I have too much time on my hands ?

untitled (Medium).JPG

Naw - stripe needs to follow the body line - he shoulda done it with a 70-72 stripe, I think that would look better.

Sorry to steal this post but it is the post with the most activity. We have been discusing for Fabo members to pitch in to buy a car again. we were talking it over and came up with the fact that it is good for it to be a spur of the moment idea, and for someone that would be a great cause. thats why everyone did it for memike.

I threw out the idea that we should rais some money for Grumpuscreature because he has had a heart attack and who know how long he and his wife will be away from work. The response to that idea has been welcoming.

please go to this post, and let us know what you think...or start donating there.

www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=38349

Phil

I'm glad I joined this site ... keeps me entertained for sure.

It is true that Montana is one of the largest states with one of the smallest populations (needle in a haystack kinda place ... thats why we love it here). One interesting factoid about our small population ... one of our residents is Bruce Ryniker, the designer of the 1971 Plymouth Road Runner.

http://billingsgazette.net/articles/2008/04/27/features/magazine/18-cars.txt

Don't ya love conspiracy theories :snakeman:.

Jack: Don't let out too much info till i get er built. Should take no more than 24 months. The stripe that is shown is not exact and i will post pics later on it. Hold the pics Jack and i'll let it out in due time. Holy balls!! This thing is sweet. I have the fenders and all correct running gear. Patience guys. I'll let it surface when i deem necessary. Still sifering the codes and Galen hasn't gotten back with me yet. Will know more later. Pictures $5 each. Place your orders before i run out of film.

"Oh give me a home where the Hemi 4 speed, power sunroof, 8 track recorder, front and rear swaybar, hood mounted tach, powersteering cooler, radio delete R/T/SE buffalo roam" :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Aw Crap, now REBELDART has gone out a found the Buffalo R/T prototype!!

It was supposed to be crushed when they were done with it, now the damn cat is out of the bag..

Quadruple hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...hmmm

This place on Buffalo Canyon Rd, Buffalo, MT...
See the farmer's daughter sunbathing in the nude behind the barn (use your imagination and you can find anything, even R/T Darts).

If you zoom in, I think you can easily tell that's the farmer's son... and I'd rather not post that pic.

Grant

-
Back