70 Dart Update ! Pics

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Havnt been on for a while, so here is a update on the Dart.
Have been piecing the car together, little by little. Put on the dogdishes,
steering wheel,etc,etc.
It can get a little overwhelming at times, not knowing exactly what to do next, but I will figure it out,I hope.8)
Enjoy !

faucet pics 429.jpg

faucet pics 432.jpg

faucet pics 430.jpg

faucet pics 434.jpg

faucet pics 437.jpg

Thanks Cuda !

Took a while to decide the color on this car, but I
think I found the right one. :cheers:

Wait, thats Sassy Grass/Green Go?

I want to paint my Dart that color, but I thought it was darker than that.

Either way, I like the car, it looks really nice, but I think I want a darker green.

Looks awesome Johnny, chrome gas cap and all!
I started on mine again today, sassy grass no more though. I freakin' ended up w/Y8 gold again.
I mixed a pint of paint this afternoon, shoot a few parts and went w/it.
Should have paint on my ride within two or three weeks now.

My next A body will be sassy grass, ha..........

Mark

Looks slick! I love the vinyl top & the dog dish caps. Nice work!!

Dude, that car looks freakin awesome! I love the vinyl to and the gas cap too!
Keep up the hard work.
Congratulations.

George

Gee whiz! That looks fresh out of a dealership! Nice and clean, the task is keeping it that way huh hehe no biggy lol Awesome work!

Is that color Sublime or Sassy Grass it's hard to tell alot of the time depending on the light. Car looks awesome, especially with the killer vinyl black roof! Congrats on the awesome progress!

Is that color Sublime or Sassy Grass it's hard to tell alot of the time depending on the light. Car looks awesome, especially with the killer vinyl black roof! Congrats on the awesome progress!

Neither. Green Go !

Which plymouth calls sassy grass.:-D

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

There is something I am finding out about doing a car like this. Everything that is old will look old if you put it back on. I have been trying to clean up as much of the original parts as I can,and use them. Would be nice to have NOS everything when putting it back together.

yep sport mirrors do rock. Those dog dishes don't look half bad for $40 bucks eh Johnny?

Lookin' really good Johnny. Love the color combo.
Check out www.wheelskins.com for a really nice leather steering wheel cover. I think it will dress up your stock wheel even more than the one you have on there now.
I used one on my '95 Ram 2500 stock wheel and love the look and feel. Had it on there for 10 years now in SoCal sun and still nice and comfortable.

-
Back