• '69 Dart (GTS Clone)

Votes: 65 41.1%
  • '70 Dart Swinger 340 (Original)

Votes: 79 50.0%
  • '76 Duster (Demon Clone)

Votes: 14 8.9%

• Total voters
-
I love 69's, but I gotta say go with the 70. Of course if it was me, I'd get the 69' cause' I've already got a 70. Jason Cunningham. Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Id go with the 340 swinger because its original. it will allways be more valuable than a clone and well 340 darts are awsome!

:thumbrig: Voted.

CIMG0312-2.jpg

LOLOLOL not really a fair question OR set of answers since pretty much every dart owner VOted for............... the DARTS! I dont own either.... and my judgement is OF COURSE better than anyone elses on FABO ( LMAO ) my reasoning is as follows; I picked my 66 cuda because after 8 years of going to hundreds of different shows, I saw only 3 of them!!!
more roadrunners than were ever built more GTX's than were ever built...and a bazillion Dusters/swingers and prolly as many Darts....... I cant remember the last time I saw a proper DEMON, LIVE at a show!!!....... and they are badass cars!!
kinda the best of both worlds.... a general DUster shape with a Dart front end & grill and unusual tailights....plus the name DEMON is badass all by itself......... so if you want to park in DUSTER OR DART ROW, thats your call.....but there will be far fewer cars in DEMON ROW.......that you can bet on!!
no insult intended so all you duster dart swinger owners out there dont get your pantys in a twist....I love mopars no matter what.....I just happen to think DEMONS are a much rarer vehicle

How can you honestly ask some one else what is the one that is best to go with? Only you can answer this question. its not a matter of what others want but what you want. My suggestion to you is to take and walk around each car and gently rub them with your left hand and see which one calls to you. When your heart skips a beat then the match has been made and youll know what you have to do.

76 duster demon clone? well scratch that scrap pile off the list. now your down to two. flip a coin

How come everybody automatically hates the the Duster/Demon? If I wanted a '71 Demon to build, and had access to a solid '76 Duster and a Dart/Demon front clip, that's what I'd do.

As long as you don't try to sell it as something it's not, so what?

-
Back