Not open for further replies.

Mad Dart

Nothing to see Here!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale,

1970 Dodge Dart 410 Stroker, 4spd. Pump Gas!

All Forged internals, RHS Heads. Quicktime Bell, Centerforce Clutch, Caltracs.
Way too much to list. Best of everything!
I have too many toys and not enough time to use them. My Loss is someones serious gain here. Comes with Original 340 Engine, X Heads, Manifolds, Intake Carb etc.

Serious Buyers Only. $14,500.00

More Pictures/Information upon Inquire..

View attachment 410 stroker motor 012.jpg

View attachment 410 stroker motor 007.jpg

View attachment 410 stroker motor 008.jpg

View attachment 410 stroker motor 013.jpg

I have seen this car up close. Eye humped the hell out of it. If you buy it you are going to be getting one bad a$$ car! Good luck with the sell Louis.

JUST ADDED 2 MORE VIDEOS FROM TODAY

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7I8N33p3UE"]YouTube - IMG_2790.MOV[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSgswXaVDEI"]YouTube - IMG_2828.MOV[/ame]

All who are looking at this car. It is 41 Years old, I bought it like you see it. I changed the drive train, exhaust, tires, brakes etc. I did not paint the car. The Interior is 41 Years old and all original except the Dash Pad that had been changed by someone else, not me. It has Factory Bucket Seats.
It has the Rally Dash, Tuff Wheel etc. The original 340 engine dropped a valve and took out a cylinder so it needs to be sleeved. I have the Crank, Rods, Pistons, Manifolds, X Heads, Intake, Carb, Valve Covers, Air Cleaner and alot of other parts to go with it.

I paid 14k for the car and put another 10k+ into it.

If you are looking for a PERFECT car this is not it. This is a car that looks VERY GOOD, Sounds awesome, Hauls *** and will SMOKE any New Camaro, Vette, Challenger, Charger, Mustang it comes up against, GUARANTEED! Wonder how I know that?:-D The last NEW Camaro got Smoked by 15 car lengths and he took off before I did, tried to roll on me and still got his *** handed to him really bad!

This is a REAL MOPAR, one you can actually Drive!

Louis,I can honestly say that I have your asking price just in my 410 drivetrain alone.Engine/tranny/8 3/4 and some extra,s,so whomever buys is getting a #,s matching 70 Dart 4 speed thrown in with your deal,also the 340.This is one heck of a deal and wish I didn,t have 2 cars already.Hope this car makes it,s way into Canada.:cheers:

Louis,I can honestly say that I have your asking price just in my 410 drivetrain alone.Engine/tranny/8 3/4 and some extra,s,so whomever buys is getting a #,s matching 70 Dart 4 speed thrown in with your deal,also the 340.This is one heck of a deal and wish I didn,t have 2 cars already.Hope this car makes it,s way into Canada.:cheers:

+1... with the trial and error I went through on my stroker, plus the transmission, drive shaft, and dana 60, I have close to your asking price in my engine/drive train.

Scott and Dave are exactly Correct. If you built the drive train you WILL spend some bucks to do it! I got almost 20k into my 67 and it is still a LONG way from being done I can tell you that! Not to count all the hours of my own labor and there are hundreds, I guarantee it!

Bump............

I would even hold the car/ layaway with progressive payments made if someone is TRULY SERIOUS about owning a 70 Dart with a 4spd!

I just jizzed my pants. I have always loved this car! And thats a huge steal for what It cost to build something like that! 4speed, 1970, STROKER small block, 4link, original 340 too!? The list just keeps going!!!

If I had the money, Id take it from you this very second.

4 Link is in the 67, Thread link is below!

FWIW...I have seen this car multiple times in person, even gone for a ride in it. We all have seen the quality of Louis' work with the 67, and how methodical he is in his execution...The same goes for this Dart!

As for being a "driver"...this car is a LOT nicer than 90% of the restored cars at the local cruise!

LOL...Damn man I"M attatched to your car!:-D

No S^&T, I was just modeling a 15 grand 401k loan when the wife caught me. I showed her why (before she could choked me), and she actually thought about it for a minute dude!!! ...then said no.:angry7:

x2 . got off phone with shipping co. it will cost me a about 2 grand.

x2 . got off phone with shipping co. it will cost me a about 2 grand.

This car is still a smokin deal even with the shipping. No way you could build one for what I am selling it for.

http://www.nationaltransportllc.com/
transparent.gif
To: Silver Spring, MD Vehicle Running: Yes
transparent.gif
Trailer Type: Open Please select from the following shipping options:
best-value.png
Priority Pickup is typically 1-3 days*, Delivery is 1-6 days* depending on the route $995 Economy Pickup and delivery will take between 7 to 21 days* $895
Place your order with an agent by calling 1-800-665-5022

Thread cut down to info seeking or added posts that have something to do with the sale of the car.

Hey, the vids are a GREAT idea, its like I was able to take a ride with you around the block.. Someone needs to buy this car...... Interseted in a 66 426 HEMI trade?

great dart you have. how many miles approx. are on the new engine/trans also do you have the title for the car?
thanks

great dart you have. how many miles approx. are on the new engine/trans also do you have the title for the car?
thanks

approx 500-600 Miles on the Motor. I rarely drive it.
Yes I have the Pink Slip/Title to the car.
Paid for free and clear, no liens! Just paid for the tags good til Jan 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back