Status
Not open for further replies.

azmopar

rust free parts guy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
its a 70 originally a slant 6 car now NON running 360. small pattern disc brakes, 8 3/4 3:55 sure grip. minor(very minor) rust bubbles in the quarters right behind the tires none anywhere else. originally B3 blue, blue interior. the bad? someone put fenderwell headers in the car at one time, and cut out the inner fenderwells i have replacements that will go with the car. needs the fuel system cleaned out and carb rebuilt. I bought the car to use as a parts car for my Panther Pink 70 but its too nice to part out. [email protected] has fender tag no build sheet that ive found yet can send more pics if interested

car is in Goodyear AZ $2800 or reasonable offer

Attachments

• duster2.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 1,099
  • duster3.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,089
  • duster4.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 1,084
  • duster5.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 1,115
  • duster6.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 1,067
  • duster7.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 1,072
  • duster 1.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 1,069
guys this is a good price!!! i paid $2500 3 years ago for my 74 orig slant 6 duster w 318&Kmember swap, and it was in much worse shape than this one, dont let em talk you down azmopar, this car is worth every penny!!!

thanks it wont get any cheaper thats for sure lol(and they arent making em any more either)

You should post up a pic of the spare tire well and show off that rust free metal.

Free bump for one hell of a good mopar guy who is a straight shooter. Want a no BS deal? Here you go.

I was seriously considering this car late last year before i got myself elbows deep into a tragic mess of another project.

Hey... Wanna trade straight up for my parts car... er um Project car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back