70 duster getting some boost..

-
Junk yard motors with 100K miles on them making 800-1000HP++ HP to the tires and being totally abused with Boost and NOS "Both" and they live for years. Situation is crazy, crazy, crazy............, I dig it.

Hmmm.... those are intoxicating words. Could get me in trouble.

pull and save van 360 :happy1:... i thought about doing something like that for a while.. but decided against it.. i bet a factory forged rods forged crank 340 would be a pretty test to see what it could do..

well decided to go efi rather than a blow thru set up.. so time to start building a fuel system and modifying the m1 intake for fuel rails..

started building the efi hard parts.

got 3 feet of fuel rail stock and cut them down to make my fuel rails.. made my 4500 flange and the 80mm throttle body flange.. starting to build the throttle body elbow.

got my billet winberg crank as well.. all oil shed coated.. weighs 38 lbs.. light little guy..\
2012-12-06_16-02-08_506.jpg

IMG_20121220_161857_597.jpg

I already made the flange.. its a 4500 flange.. 1/2 inch thick.. the poets will come off the back on a welded on peice that's oval in shape with 3-4 threaded ports in it..

I already made the flange.. its a 4500 flange.. 1/2 inch thick.. the poets will come off the back on a welded on peice that's oval in shape with 3-4 threaded ports in it..

Cool, I missed the 4500 part. Right in my face and missed it.

Yeah.. its going to be nice having the 4500 intake. A lot more plenum volume compared to the 4150 intake..

Started getting the intake drilled for injectors today after work..

IMG959448.jpg

IMG_20130128_153040_365.jpg

IMG_20130128_154436_967.jpg

Hoping to have it finished up tomorrow..

Nice machinery :) Where's all that happening?

At my work.. we have a full machine shop that I can use.. that's where my car is at and where I did all my header building..

awsome build would love to build a turbo car. can't wait to see this thing finished i'll be watching this thread .

nice build. why no air to air ? looks good so far.

now that ive decided to run efi i will be doing a intercooler.. undecided on a2a or a2w under the dash..

i like the idea of a2w just hate the having another tank with water in it and having to drain it and refill it all the time.. just doesnt seem as street friendly than a a2a setup..

hey man your doing a nice job and i was wondering what kind of management system you are going to use? iv'e been doing alot of research and seems like the holley dominator efi is top of the line. as the fast xfi is in the process of updating there software. just curious. whats mad dart runnin? was on yellowbullet and the turbo forums and its pretty popular with the 275 radial guys because its has traction control capabilities and also inputs to spray meth all in a single ecu.

Im running Megasquirt MSX-3 from diyautotune.com

It has capabilities for Meth "Progressive or whatever" , 3 Step, 2 or more stages of NOS etc. The possibilities are endless with the MSX-3

World Land Speed Record holder here with a TT Hemi Running MSX-3

http://www.diyautotune.com/racing/bonneville_speedweek2012.htm

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWBaAOyY5CY&feature=player_embedded"]Car #97 Speedweek 2012 record qualification pass - YouTube[/ame]

ill be running either bs3, fast xfi, holley dominator, or electromotive..

still up in the air.. i have alot of work to do before thats ready.. and i just bought my first house so that puts a little hold on the poor ruster..

-
Back