70 duster getting some boost..

-
yeah the intercoller will be under the dash.. the core is 12x9x6 after the end tanks are all done it will be bigger but will fit nicely under the dash..

yeah the intercoller will be under the dash.. the core is 12x9x6 after the end tanks are all done it will be bigger but will fit nicely under the dash..

How big do you think the I/c will be over all? I'd like to put one under my dash in my Dart as well and have been looking for ideas.

IMG_20131204_155935_016_zps248f43bc.jpg

Got the racepak cluster in the dash how I want.. just need to get my switches mounted in then I can take it apart for bodywork and paint..

management came in..

gonna mount the coil packs in the intake tucked under the throttle body..

got the dash all finished up.. will be a clean look once all painted..

Very interesting build. Any thought of recessing that instrument display?

i thought about putting it back more but with the steering column in it looks good how it is.. . ill have some more pics up in a few days.. once i get the car back in the shop..

a little update

almost time to tear it down for paint.. got to add a top bar for the rear shocks, add the anti-roll bar, and add a bottom brace to the rear end..

gonna mount the fuel cell and a few other things then blow it apart for paint..

got both amd full quarters and new tail panel, and a new amd passenger door skin.. thing should look awesome..

thanks for looking

Looks awesome!

People just don't understand how much work goes into a project like this unless they themselves have attempted it. It is very intense is all I can say.

Keep up the great work!

thanks buddy.. its a shame to see yours go.. what did you motor make for power on the engine dyno?

Yeah its not gone yet. Engine never made boost on the Dyno. I believe it would have hit at least 900-1000 at about 12psi, the motor N/A has to make 520-540ish

-
Back