Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigE

70 Duster - Slant 6
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi gang. I need to get out of the A body action for a while...just lost my job last night. I'm selling my 70 Duster for $7000 obo. Check out the attached pics and these features:

Plain Jane slant 6 auto car originally, absolutely no options, dark burgundy colour, black interior.

Engine is now a 225 slant 6 with a 1968 date code, cylinder head is from a mid 70's slant 6. Starts and runs OK, leaks some oil.

front bench seat replaced with white bucket seats and buddy seat from a 75 Dart Sport

Seat belts replaced with later A-body retractible type. Have factory belts.

Steering wheel is a Dodge 3 spoke replacement. Have factory wheel.

Everything else in the interior is original and working(all guages, speedo, AM radio, lights, etc)

A previous owner put on the sublime paint, go wing, hood treatment, and 340 stripes

Everything works on the outside as well, lights, brakes, powertrain.

For the Ontario safety I put in all 4 new ball joints, 2 front flex hoses, rebuilt RF wheel cylinder.

Car was in California until May 2008. Now under Ontario ownership. Body is solid with some rust bubbles behind rear wheels. Underneath it is extremely clean and looking like 1970 still.

I've likely missed something. Please PM me or reply to this post with any more questions.

The Big E

P1040591.jpg

P1040592.jpg

P1040593.jpg

P1040594.jpg

P1040596.jpg

P1040595.jpg

seglenieks 001.jpg

seglenieks 002.jpg

seglenieks 006.jpg

seglenieks 014.jpg

Hey Big E!Have you tried placing an ad on Kijiji.com?It,s like Craigslist ,you can place an ad on there free.It,s all across Canada(evey town in provinces)Just trying to help with the sale!Nice car,but I have two already.Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the Kijiji advice...it's gotten alot of interest in the first 3 hours!!!!

Now I need to translate the interest into a sale, a fella called from Woodstock and he should be here around 3 to see it.

The Big E

Thanks for the Kijiji advice...it's gotten alot of interest in the first 3 hours!!!!

Now I need to translate the interest into a sale, a fella called from Woodstock and he should be here around 3 to see it.

The Big E

Hey bigE....PM me if you sell it. I've got a couple of people interested.

Sold this afternoon!!!!!...Kijiji did the job for me!

The Big E
Great news Big E!Now about that commi$$ion!!Glad you sold it,but sad you had to let er go!T
here,s always another down the road?:cheers:

P.S Hope you sold it for your first asking price?

Sad to hear Big E hope you find a job soon when your ready to start again let me know or if you end up needing wheels I'm looking for a van once I find one I could most likely lend you my sedan for at least a couple of months

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back