-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stumpy 500

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I HAVE A SOLID 340 70 PLUM CRAZY DART IM SELLING. IT NEEDS RESTORED BUT IS WELL WORTHY OF IT.I HAVE IT ON EBAG BUT FIGURED IT WOULDNT HURT TO HAVE IT ON FABO.U CAN GO TO EBAG AND READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION AND SEE SEVERAL PHOTOS. IM REALLY HOPIN TO BE AROUND 3500 BUT 3000 WOULD MOVE THE CAR.:burnout:

Attachments

• MORE DART 010.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 579
  • 70 swinger 026.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 531
I HAVE A SOLID 340 70 PLUM CRAZY DART IM SELLING. IT NEEDS RESTORED BUT IS WELL WORTHY OF IT.I HAVE IT ON EBAG BUT FIGURED IT WOULDNT HURT TO HAVE IT ON FABO.U CAN GO TO EBAG AND READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION AND SEE SEVERAL PHOTOS. IM REALLY HOPIN TO BE AROUND 3500 BUT 3000 WOULD MOVE THE CAR.:burnout:
** To bad you need to get rid of it now.If you don't,I would hang on to it until July.Take it to Carlise,I bet you get more than $3K

Thanks for some input boys. I just felt that a fc7 would be a little more popular than some other colors,thats why i saved it from its demise. I know the economy suks now but it still is what it is.i havent seen alot of real 340 cars other than the limelight that was on here not long ago. I guess its a personal preference. Anytime i see a plum crazy car it gets the old mopar blood pressure up. Wouldnt be sellin but have a rarer car in my sights.:d

I really wish I could buy it from you and just put it away until I could afford to restore it.Best of luck! Again I say if you can hold out until July...Carlise will bring you a sale for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back