HemiDenny

HDK Suspension
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale

'71 Duster Twister, factory tawny gold, white leather, 4-speed, Hays clutch, Hurst competition plus shifter, Lakewood bellhousing, 8 3/4 3.23 Sure Grip, Moser big-bolt pattern axles, 4-speed Super Stock springs, '73 Duster big-bolt pattern front discs, '73 power steering, Bored and stroked 393 cu in, Mopar Performance billet stroker (cross-drilled and chamffered oil passages), complete balanced rotating assembly through flywheel, Eagle H-beam rods, Keith Black 10:1 pistons, Mopar performance .536" lift hydraulic camshaft, 2.02 intake valves, Mopar Perf HD rockers and triple springs, Milidon 8 qt pan, Melling high-volume oil pump, Clevite full grove main bearings, Polished aluminum 6-Pack intake, New Mopar performance Holley carbs, Mopar Perf electronic ignition (recurved), Hooker competition headers and March serpentine pulleys (incl P. steering).

$13,000 -or- OBO Call Mark at 419-420-0119 eves.

Vermillion016-1.jpg

Vermillion004.jpg

Vermillion005.jpg

Vermillion007.jpg

Vermillion012.jpg

13K are you serious, why the hell can't we get deals like that up here. Next you'll tell us the interior is showroom and I'll really be ticked. From here it looks like a "great" deal.

Terry

I'm building a '65 Hemi Satelite convertible and I need the cash!

I love the color and the knock-offs on the slots are way cool! I don`t think you`ll have to wait too long to sell it. Good luck!

That is one sweet looking Duster. Good luck on the sale of it. And it does look like it is with every penny of your asking price

I think you're right.......I'm selling this for my painter Mark. He just painted our '63 Fury Police Car..........He's ready to start on the Satelite convertible.

Spoiler...........

I will when I see him.......or you can buy one, but it's attached to this car......

Spoiler...........

I will when I see him.......or you can buy one, but it's attached to this car......

o no i know i just want one it looks clean with it...... do you have a side view were i can see the whole car and the spoiler?

I'm afraid I don't at this time....but I'm trying to sell the car....not the spoiler. I'll ask Mark when I see him.....Meanwhile I have these shots instead...

Vermillion017.jpg

Vermillion010.jpg

o no i know i just want one it looks clean with it...... do you have a side view were i can see the whole car and the spoiler?

Hey DB15,
Try this website http://www.chicagoconnection.us/cat.php?log=Old%20Mopar&group=51&cat=331
you have to scroll down a bit to find it since they don't have a picture but, it's one of the real discontinued mopar DC pieces, I know cause thats where I got mine. They still have one in stock, but you might want to hurry if you really want it cause I mentioned it to someone else on here already.
It's a little spendy at $195 but since it's original might be worth it...or at least it was to me....

MAS fiberglass also makes one for quite a bit cheaper, $60 I think, but I've never seen there's so I couldn't tell you how similar the two might actually be.

By the way that is one nice A$$ duster, 13k is a sweet deal for that!!!

If this car looks as good in person as it does in these pictures this is a SMOKING DEAL!!!! I sure do wish that i did not already have a project.I hope that someone gets this that will truely enjoy it.Good luck selling it.

I know .......we can start the FABO slush fund right now and if all the members here put in even $1.00 we could buy the car and have money left over for gasoline.:toothy8:

His profile gives a zip code of 45840.That shows to be Findlay,Ohio.Also the car has ohio plates on it.Hope this helps you.

Is this car still available ?, that is one smokn' deal considering the
stats.

Please call Mark in the evening at the phone number in the first post.

Thanks guys! Hemi Denny

That's such an outstanding deal for the car and the hardware...anyone in Ohio looking for a Mopar should jump on that in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back