'71 393" 6-pack 4-speed Duster Twister

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Is A Smoken Deal. If It Had Been A High Impact Coulor Like Hemi Orange Or Plum Purple You Would Easy Get $20.000 Up Here In Canada. I Can't Believe Its Not Gone Yet.:glasses7:

340dartswinger
Findlay, Ohio is correct. This is Mark I am at home and will be by the phone.

Hey guys.......This isn't a quick "Turn & Burn"........Mark has owned this
car for a long, long time and built every bit of it himself. Give him a call
with any questions........419-420-0119 eves.

Now that Mark is a member here at FABO, maybe He should keep the car, and become one of us knuckleheads.

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

Mark again, too many cars not enough room. I bought this car the first time in 1978 and even though I hate to get rid of it I just bought a 1965 Satelite convertible that was stored inside for the last 27 years. It is sitting in the back yard with a tarp on it. Don't want the neighbors to think I'm starting a junk yard. Still going to be a knucklehead just with a different car.

Mark,

Can you send me some pics of the interior and trunk. Has the car had any body work, panel replacement? how are the floors? is this an ohio car?

Thanks
Jim (Detroit)

There will be NO body work started on the beautiful 65 convert untill the 68 Dart is finished!!!!

Love you brother!

Hey Boys, I know this car very well........ It is a really nice Duster that runs its balls off...... Let me see a 4spd, 6 pack small block rootbeer duster with white bucket seats for 13K? are you kidding me....Mark...... finish the dart, I'll sell it and buy your Duster!

Wish I had a bigger garage so I could work on both. But I dont so I gues I'll just have work on the dart.

I'll have to get some photos of the interior and trunk and post them.
Yes the car has had 1/4 panels and the trunk floor replaced. I done a frame up on the car 18 years ago.

In ohio you can register old plates for the year of your car if you register historical plates first. So the 70 plates are currently registered.
Additional pictures are as follows

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

30.jpg

29.jpg

27.jpg

Any Questions call during evening hours 419 420 0119
Mark

Is this car still for sale let me now,would like pictures of the interior. Gonzo.

Would you please post a photo of the underside of the hood?

Thanks

As far as I know, this car is still FOR SALE......

I have posted all the pictures that Mark gave me so please
call him with any questions. 419-420-0119 eves.

UnderhoodMV.jpg

I would love to have the cash to get a car like that,but its too far from me.Good luck selling it,im sure you hate to see it go

how did you get 393 cu in? like what did you stroke it from?

"Bored and stroked 393 cu in, Mopar Performance billet stroker"

You'll have to call Mark to get the exact bore and stroke specs.
I think that the crank was sourced from their hard-core Sprint Car
motor parts program (it wasn't cheap).

This is a hell of a deal for someone looking for a great A-Body. If I did not have mine Duster and was looking I would buy this one for sure!

I'm gonna give you railbirds a hint....If somebody wants this car they
better act NOW and stop talkin' about it because there's a musclecar
importer in England trying to put together a deal as we speak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back