-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ponyride

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys ...just putting my Dart out for sale.I can no longer afford to work on it due to some medical and financial issues so, I am selling it.Briefly it is a 71 Hghline Swinger 318 auto with 904 trans and 83/4 rear end.My body guy is finishing paint as we speak,70 sublime green.Car was originally dark gold poly w/vinyl top. Car was totally stripped and 2k primed under trunk and hood variprimed also. Color change is done right...everything stripped bare. Engine bay will be the only thing left to paint as I was going to do it all,k-member and engine at once. Engine ran a few years back but I am sure of a burnt valve.Would be good for a crate motor or whatever. SUPER GOOD project.I am asking around 5,500... alot of expense is done and car is a real good southern body. Any questions are welcome Iwill try to post pics.More photos if requested.Also rearend was por 15 painted as well as floor pan.

Attachments

• 106.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 576
  • 091.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 589
  • 035.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 564
  • 745.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 589
  • 068.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 577
  • 077.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 561
Where are you in NC? Where are you at in the restoration at this point? Do you have a title? Do you have all the parts to put the car back together, interior, glass, trim, bumpers, etc.? Need more details. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back