-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   1
Contact seller
I have a 71 Dodge Dart, slant 6 auto, blue with blue interior. This car runs and drives, but the brakes don't work. Car needs some work, but is pretty solid. I DO NOT have the title. Selling whole it AS-IS for $1500, or will part it out. Thanks

Nice Interior, Nice Grille, running slant 6, nice set of factory body side moldings,and more! :eek:ccasion:

Attachments

• MVC-074S.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,411
  • MVC-073S.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,387
  • MVC-070S.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,387
  • MVC-072S.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,387
  • MVC-071S.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,388
  • MVC-069S.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,391
  • MVC-068S.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,416
  • MVC-067S.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,397
  • MVC-066S.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,387
  • MVC-065S.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,413
is the hood as bad as it looks rusted out at the corners?

whats the price on the grille ?

I'll take the radio ac bezel let me know

is the hood as bad as it looks rusted out at the corners? Yeah, the one corner is banged up and rusted.

whats the price on the grille ? Working on getting it out now.

I'll take the radio ac bezel let me know

I'll let you know

How much for all 4 blue arm rest pads and bases and door panels, front and rear???
Thanks

Ok, got the grille out and ...it is very nice. No cracks, no repairs, and ALL mounting tabs are perfect! The Drivers side bezel is also very nice. The other bezel is damaged. I would like to get $250 for the grille with the one good bezel. I don't want to ship it! I will bring it to Carlisle! :toothy7:

I'd like the moldings if the whole thing doesn't sell

Let me know if you want the body moldings. I can bring them to Carlisle or ship them.

How much for all 4 blue arm rest pads and bases and door panels, front and rear???
Thanks

How about $250 for everything that you listed? Plus the shipping. :toothy7:

Any interest in either of these parts????

Sold so far-
Both Doors with glass
Hood

Sales pending -
Seats front & rear
Front Inner Fenders

Sold so far-
Both Doors with glass
Hood

Now SOLD
Seats front & rear
Front Inner Fenders

Also Sold
Rear Valance
RH Rear Marker Light

Front clip(No Hood) will be at Carlisle! Spots H 3-4-5-6 :toothy7:

Also, this has the trunk lid with the wing cutouts...if anyone needs it!

$150.00 sounds better, whats the shipping gonna cost to 85013?

Well, I know what I paid for new door panels, and they aren't cheap! They get some pretty crazy money for the new armrest and bases too. E-mail me and I'll send some PICS. I probably won't have time to get anything done as far as shipping until after Carlisle.

Anyone else need anything that I can bring to Carlisle? It has nice vinyl top trim, and I still have the thin rocker moldings.

Attachments

• MVC-097S.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,121
Hey, dont forget me on them small items. The switches I can use along with the knobs, chrome finish bolts etc. I sent you a message on this but figure you were busy. Is this stuff in good condition?? Also tne two extensions that go from the back of the sill plates to the back of the interior tub to hold down and cover the edge of the carpet. Both of mine are missing. Thanks!!
Chas.

Attachments

• new car pics 015.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 1,126
Oh by the way, since this car has a six in it and my guess is you are not doing much with it I could use the 'drool tubes'. These are the tubes that surround the spark plugs. I have a couple that are not so good on the slant I have to put in my car this fall. Thanks again!!
Chas.

Oh by the way, since this car has a six in it and my guess is you are not doing much with it I could use the 'drool tubes'. These are the tubes that surround the spark plugs. I have a couple that are not so good on the slant I have to put in my car this fall. Thanks again!!
Chas.

I saved your E-mail. I won't be able to get to it until after Carlisle. If you can E-mail me a reminder early next week! Thanks! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back