71 Duster Headliner help

-

lee01

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure were the metal bows and clip goes.
I bought my car without any healiner, so I have no idea were to put the clips and the bows.
Anyone have a picture? or any reference?

I tried the search and found nothing helpfull in regards of what i'm looking for.

here are some photos i will get back to you with more about the bows if i can find the info. the "bow holder things' go into the slots shown in the photos

Attachments

• 100_3995.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 233
  • 100_3996.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 213
  • 100_3999.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 220
  • 100_4000.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 100_4001.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 228
this is info from my notes on the correct placement of the bows.
1-orange
2-peach (1 & 2 might be the same though)
3-brown
4-pink
5-green
6-much bigger than the others
the colors should be painted on the ends of each bow
i think #1 is at the front but you'll figure that out.
Good luck. I did mine for the first tine, came out real nice. take your time. hope this helps

here are some photos i will get back to you with more about the bows if i can find the info. the "bow holder things' go into the slots shown in the photos

mmmhhh....I have the clips... but my roof is not matching yours....
wrong roof or wrong bows for it.

My '72 Scamp has that same roof, and my car didn't have a headliner in it either, so consider me subscribed so we can both figure this out.

lee
I started a similar post after you today. I am just going to chime in here when I find info that's helpful. I have a 69 Dart and I'll post some pics when I start hanging the headliner this week. Like you mine has been apart for 6 years and the info Mitch gave was good start. Mine has the original roof. Its going to be fun.

-
Back