'71 Plymouth "Scamp"

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bill I suppose you would know....I appreciate it! I see your selling the Fury already...man you just got that car after you sold the Scamp to me, it looks cool. I'd love to have it. I'm a sucker for red interiors forsure...

Bump for Dec. Still for sale...

,...and reduced to $8000. I'm pretty firm on that, but a real close offer would take it.

Thanks guys...

Adam...wish Santa would make it happen for you. If anyone deserves to have it, I'd say its you.

Got some interest in it today however so we'll see what happens.

Hes looking to sell it to purchase another car and I dont think
I could manage another payment right now.

Adams right, I'd like to get something else if I sell it. If I were to arrange payments with someone though, it would be Adam...

Another FABO member is interested currently..so we'll see what happens.

Hey Adam - Nope...lotsa talkers, no takers. So it's sitting pretty in the garage waiting for the angel puke to melt up here in MI. I'm contemplating a Hughes Whiplash cam/spring swap...getting bored this winter and that's dangerous. Should leave well enough alone I suppose and not burn the $! But I just cant help it...

I hear you, We got 50" of snow this month, Im going crazy, lots of ideas, no money. I think another summer with no cruiser I will have to be committed.

I've had my I on this car for two years since it was sold the last time. It was nice then, way nicer now. If I could sell my 65 I would love to have it. Ideally I would like to keep the 65 and buy this car but we don't have the room. Moving in the spring so things could change. Love this car, can't belive it's not gone.

! If they
I agree w/ underhood stock look. It's "in process" right now. I painted a chrome air cleaner flat black and added the "360 Magnum" pie tin...and the green top battery replaced the Optima red top. FBO distributor replaced the MSD mech. unit. I was going to paint the intake blue to match the block and maybe even sell the black MP valve covers and get a set of stock Magnum valve covers and paint 'em blue too...again to look like a 340 motor would have...I'd like to get a 70-71 340 air cleaner! But again, they are WAY expensive.

I was cleaning out the garage and found stock valve cover from that engine. Let me know if you are interest, i'd let them go cheap.

Hey guys thanks alot for the comments! Appreciated. I'm a little surprised it has not sold either, been pretty close but no deal yet. The more I have it the more selling it tends to make me think twice. Just because I know it would be tough to find something for the same money that doesnt need anything. This car doesnt need anything, could it use things? Yea sure..but that goes for most cars out there. There never really done. Anyway...if your interested at some point, you know where to find me!

Bill - I'll email you about the valve covers...I actually would still be interested! So be on the lookout. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back