71 Road Runner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got your email.I sent a second chance buy twice and never heard back from you.I wonder what happend.

I never got your email.I sent a second chance buy twice and never heard back from you.I wonder what happend.

I got one second chance offer last week @ 20K. I wasn't willing to pay 20 & was trying to deal outside of ebay, which is why I tried to go direct to you by sending an email (using your email address that is in your personal info on Moparts) Maybe that email address is no longer valid? Might want to check that.

I mite be in the corner rocking in a fetal posission ...But congats I gess.

Congrats. I'm going to have to sell my Barracuda but it's probably not worth the long distance. At least I'm driving it all the time while I tell the wife I'm working out the bugs. I might have to take a few more months working these "bugs" out LOL!

72 swinger located outside of Hannibal mo for 10k, call me- sory I missed your roadrunner- that's what I perfer

*****SOLD******

I put the car on Craigslist and sold it in 3 hours for 18K cash.This sucks I have been in to Mopars for 28 years and never had to sell on to help catch up bills.

Now I will be on the hunt for a A body for under 10K....

Jim

Congrats on the sale. Wife and I are downsizing for a move to Phoenix so my 71 RR will be going on the block as well. My 64 Dart hot rod is still for sale

Attachments

• 71 RR #2 (1).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 182
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back