71 Swinger 340

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly there is someone on this site that is looking for this car. I can't remember who though.

Price seems a little high but there is always that rare factor involved like Adam said. Does that make it worth it?

His name was Cliff, and I was able to get a number on him in Alberta and left him a message.

As far as value goes, in our Canadian market it might be high, but not excessively so. Maybe 13k.. 20 for a 72 tho :)

Grant

I was looking for one of those last year and that one came up for sale at the same price but it was too much money for a car needing a full resto.
There was a 72 4 speed car that came up before that which was maybe a bit rougher and had no motor or trans and it sold for 5k.Just missed that one,unfortunately.

I have always wanted one of those '71 340 Swingers. Too pricey though. I also think the NOM hurts it. Very cool color comb though!

Even for the Canadian market that is priced very high considering not numbers car

Here is the story on 71 340 swingers.http://www3.sympatico.ca/f.bevil/71Swinger340.html
I just bought a 71 swinger so I got interested.

Orange, with white interior? That would be one very cool car if restored. I'd be willing to take a bath on it, just to see it done. (but then, I take a bath on every car:cwm10:)

Here is the story on 71 340 swingers.http://www3.sympatico.ca/f.bevil/71Swinger340.html
I just bought a 71 swinger so I got interested.

According to the article this car does not conform. Orange car, should have black interior, no back seat armrests and no carpet. (can not tell for sure if it has carpet from pictures) Wonder if he has a BS or FT? The add does not say much about documentation.

According to the article this car does not conform. Orange car, should have black interior, no back seat armrests and no carpet. (can not tell for sure if it has carpet from pictures) Wonder if he has a BS or FT? The add does not say much about documentation.

IIRC,the cars had different trim levels depending on which dealership they came from.The cars from Crosstown in Edmonton had the basic black interiors but the Crestview ones from Regina had upgraded white interiors so that particular car would have been from Regina if the interior is the original.

IIRC,the cars had different trim levels depending on which dealership they came from.The cars from Crosstown in Edmonton had the basic black interiors but the Crestview ones from Regina had upgraded white interiors so that particular car would have been from Regina if the interior is the original.

I dont dout anything ma mopar did back in the day.........but i find this very hard to believe!

the factory had no idea what part of town a car was going to...unless it was special order.....right?????

The cars were special ordered by 2 dealerships. I have a list of vins from these cars along with fender tag rubbings and pictures, build sheet scannings etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back