72 340 Demon Restore

-
Looks like I ran into an issue. The pushrod holes in the heads is going to need to have some grinding done to get the pushrods to align correctly!

Looks like I ran into an issue. The pushrod holes in the heads is going to need to have some grinding done to get the pushrods to align correctly!
Can you do it or do you need to take it to a machine shop?

Hey you are doing a great Job on it. But was wondering if you have any knowledge on any paint marks for the A body's ? I have a 73 Duster 340 4 speed sunroof car.. And want to restored to 100% But i am having a hard time finding people who has any original cars with Paint marks on it.. Or someone with the Info on that..If you have any i would be grateful

I don't have any idea other then the ones I found on the diff housing.

Finally making some more progress on my Demon. Motor is ready to come off the stand and get the flex plate bolted on so I can mate it to the transmission and set it on the motor dolly. Rockin the old school Direct Connection valve covers!
20220313_142552.jpg
20220402_154003.jpg
20220402_154116.jpg

Bolted the lower control arms, torsion bars, lower ball joints, spindles and upper control arms onto the Demon's k frame today.
20220403_154119.jpg

This is the first I've seen of this thread, and I'm impressed as hell! Great workmanship, excellent taste and a gorgeous car in the making. Following now!

I purchased it from US CarTool a couple of years ago. Top quality like all of their stuff!

Test fit of the Borgeson power steering box, steering arm and tie rods today.
20220407_142951.jpg
20220407_143048.jpg

-
Back