-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chlngr1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
One of my facebook friends has a 72 Duster 340 ( I think ) for sale in the Mississippi area, I'll include some of the pix she has.

It really is a nice car, we did the frame-up resto ourselves so we KNOW what is in the car! This car has a 408 with 6-pack, auto trans. The interior is perfect!! The Sharktooth Grill is painted correctly, it took me 2 days and 3 rools to tape to tape it off just right for painting, but we love every minute of it!!!
She is looking for $40K for it.

j

Attachments

• 34873_10150228388495383_783120382_13502567_4473711_n.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 916
  • 34873_10150228388525383_783120382_13502573_6705752_n.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 920
  • 34873_10150228388515383_783120382_13502571_7763370_n.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 900
  • 340.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 898
  • 37349_10150228388680383_783120382_13502579_48047_n.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 905
  • 34873_10150228388490383_783120382_13502566_2866894_n.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 902
Why doesn't people do some investigation on price ranges before they just blurt out a number? Need to knock off $20k for starters.

No, it is not Butterscotch.... Butterscotch is a Dodge color. This is Bahama Yellow. There was not "just a number bluttered out" You would have to see the car in person to understand that $40 is a good starting point.

Plymouth Duster . 340 - 408 Engine- Eagle Rotating Assembly, 8 qt. Alum. Oil Pan, 9.7 to 1 Comp., Pump Gas, Comp Cam, Mopar Alum. Heads, Huges Roller Rockers, Mopar 6-Pack set-up, End Carbs have quick-fuel jetable plates, Rear Carb has Pro-Max base plate for easy adjustment. Mopar-MSD Ignition, PTC Trans, Reversed Manuel Valve Body, PTC 3500 Converter, Turbo-action shifter, 391 Posi. Traction.NEW: AMD quarter panels, Outer wheel houses, Complete trunk floor, Tail light panels, Trunk gutters, Viynl roof, Fiberglass 6-pack Hood, 15-inch Big-Bolt pattern Wheels! Restored outside, inside and everything between!
Plymouth paint color - Bahama Yellow. Correct Organsol paint used on hood and spoiler. Drives great! Runs Great!!

there isnt anybody on this board willing to pay 40k for any car unless its some kind of hemi car, goodluck car looks good thow, oh another thing she'd be hard press to get over 25k for it at barrette jackson auction!!!

Plymouth Duster . 340 - 408 Engine- Eagle Rotating Assembly, 8 qt. Alum. Oil Pan, 9.7 to 1 Comp., Pump Gas, Comp Cam, Mopar Alum. Heads, Huges Roller Rockers, Mopar 6-Pack set-up, End Carbs have quick-fuel jetable plates, Rear Carb has Pro-Max base plate for easy adjustment. Mopar-MSD Ignition, PTC Trans, Reversed Manuel Valve Body, PTC 3500 Converter, Turbo-action shifter, 391 Posi. Traction.NEW: AMD quarter panels, Outer wheel houses, Complete trunk floor, Tail light panels, Trunk gutters, Viynl roof, Fiberglass 6-pack Hood, 15-inch Big-Bolt pattern Wheels! Restored outside, inside and everything between!
Plymouth paint color - Bahama Yellow. Correct Organsol paint used on hood and spoiler. Drives great! Runs Great!!

So Buttersctoch it is....... lol sorry, Bahama........

No, it is not Butterscotch.... Butterscotch is a Dodge color. This is Bahama Yellow. There was not "just a number bluttered out" You would have to see the car in person to understand that $40 is a good starting point.

That car still isn't worth 40 even if it was sitting in my living room.

If I listed everything that I have done to my car listed what I have installed on the car and expected to get what I got in it I better get my head out of my ***..... its not going to happen.

there isnt anybody on this board willing to pay 40k for any car unless its some kind of hemi car, goodluck car looks good thow, oh another thing she'd be hard press to get over 25k for it at barrette jackson auction!!!

exactly.......... they might get 20k for it like I said but I doubt it.

That car still isn't worth 40 even if it was sitting in my living room.

If I listed everything that I have done to my car listed what I have installed on the car and expected to get what I got in it I better get my head out of my ***..... its not going to happen.

exactly.......... they might get 20k for it like I said but I doubt it.

Wow, you guys are tough! but right. I would be interested, but no at 20.

Beautiful car :thumbup:

What is being used for the air cleaner base to clear the 2spd wiper motor?

Listen up people. WHAT'S THE RULE CONCERNING BITCHING AT SELLERS OVER THEIR SALE PRICE. If you think something is overpriced then keep it to yourself and move along. Its his car and he can ask any price that he likes and if you don't agree then TOUGH.

Oh yea I'm back :hello2:and I'm heating up the "delete key".:burnout:

Beatiful engine compartment by the way.

Thanks DEMON SEED!!!! I guess when I agreed to put this car on this site, I did not realize how "Bitchy" some of these people are!!!

If you don't like the price, keep that to yourself..... but I DO APPRECIATE the compliments on the hard work that went into this car.....

And a SPECIAL THANK YOU to the FRIEND that listed it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks DEMON SEED!!!! I guess when I agreed to put this car on this site, I did not realize how "Bitchy" some of these people are!!!

Dont sweat it...it's just a way for them to pile on someone elses hard *** work to make them feel better about their lack-of...pretty selfish and not needed. Beautiful Duster. Where did you get the valvecovers? I've not seen them before...

TO: 6PAC-TO-GO: We just ordered the complete 6-pac set-up and trimed the bottom flared-flange off the air filter base to keep it from covering up half the motor!!

TO: BEATNIK: We love these valve covers too, oddly enough, we found them on e-bay. Whoever we bought them from would engrave whatever you wanted on them. Will try to find that ticket and see if I can get you a name... Thanks!

BTW____ where can we get a 7-blade clutch fan?? have the clutch, just need a fan!!????

Without a DOUBT .. beautiful Duster !... Beautiful color ...
If you can get 40 000 ... i tip my hat to you ..
But 20 000 out of my price range...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back